Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/22/2018, 14:39   #346 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheat status right now?
Old 12/22/2018, 15:51   #347 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entroxity View Post
Cheat status right now?
It got detected and he closed his discord. Scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 17:03   #348 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DT View Post
confirmed, cant talk to val cant launch the cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 17:13   #349 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my boys what did you expect....i wonder how many fake accounts izi has on this forum....to post "honest reviews"
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 17:32   #350 Trade Status: Verified(?)

IZI is still working, I was able to load the modules last night. I believe theirs just an issue with the server were it Streams from. Ive been playing last night and this morning on the same account for 50 hours now, no ban.. So you guys are just making up stuff right now. You should also read through the forums and get facts before you post things. Discord server was banned from Discord, their is a new one up and running.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 17:56   #351 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DT View Post
Can also confirm. Many users got banned yesterday and then the discord server got deleted by Val. The cheat is offline and not useable. He just exit scammed.
Old 12/22/2018, 18:41   #352 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetigol415 View Post
You guys are ridiculous, dev In Discord said their were server issues and it’s back up now. I’m literally playing pubg with IZI right now.
Lying fake account. Supporting scammer!
Old 12/22/2018, 19:24   #353 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i dont think val is scammer since izi is legit cheat but ive heard from several people from former sugarbot comunity now pandemic,( same support on pandemic is on IZI ,which made me wonder when val said she never heard of pandemic)that people got banned quite often. scammer would mean someone who is not provoding anThing for your money. get things right lads: you are cheating and every cheat can get hit and every user can get rekt one time or the other so crying about it is pretty pointless. stay cool y'all
Old 12/22/2018, 19:55   #354 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
well i dont think val is scammer since izi is legit cheat but ive heard from several people from former sugarbot comunity now pandemic,( same support on pandemic is on IZI ,which made me wonder when val said she never heard of pandemic)that people got banned quite often. scammer would mean someone who is not provoding anThing for your money. get things right lads: you are cheating and every cheat can get hit and every user can get rekt one time or the other so crying about it is pretty pointless. stay cool y'all
Let me advertise and sell you a "new" - fully working car with broken engine, tires and brakes. Thats the exact same logic behind this scam. Advertising with "never detected" "1 year + undetected" but still getting detected multiple times. And now exit scamming and running away with the money lmao.
Old 12/22/2018, 20:25   #355 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xioxxio View Post
Lying fake account. Supporting scammer!
LOL!! Look at you and your three posts... Get the facts before you start spamming. IZI is working great.
Old 12/22/2018, 20:59   #356 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetigol415 View Post
LOL!! Look at you and your three posts... Get the facts before you start spamming. IZI is working great.
if it really does, go on and take some screenshots
what that all arguing about
Old 12/22/2018, 21:18   #357 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav461 View Post
if it really does, go on and take some screenshots
what that all arguing about
Val send me this as proof that he didnt exit scam:
Old 12/22/2018, 22:41   #358 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/22/2018, 22:49   #359 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xioxxio View Post
Let me advertise and sell you a "new" - fully working car with broken engine, tires and brakes. Thats the exact same logic behind this scam. Advertising with "never detected" "1 year + undetected" but still getting detected multiple times. And now exit scamming and running away with the money lmao.
i really dont know the story behind all of it but like iv3 said ppl do talk. and if its true what you say then also its not the frist time it happens either...
Old 12/22/2018, 22:56   #360 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Wait it says QC but its Deltacheats
He said QC stole it from IZI and then QC stole it from Deltacheats while Deltacheats stole it from IZI.

Val intelligence has bring us this wonderful 1 year+ detected cheat with perfect exit scam features full of unlogic self busting lies.

"We are undetected since release but our cheat has indeed detections" - Val 2018
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected