Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐

Discussion on ⭐ IZI PUBG - Aimbot/ESP/Misc | STREAMABLE | PRIVATE ⭐ within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/17/2021, 20:36   #721 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can fully recommend izi, they are really good providers, and their PUBG software is flawless.

The staff team are also very useful and you can get help at any moment of the day, huge vouch
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2021, 21:24   #722

elite*gold: 149
Talking

-
We are currently offering a 20% discount, this offer will only be available until our slots are full.
Feel free to message me with any questions you may have!
-
Old 03/17/2021, 23:32   #723 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

probably the safest provider available atm, top tier security with no performance lag with features that work v well
highly recommended
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2021, 20:01   #724 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any slots available?
Old 05/03/2021, 11:03   #725 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot is so bad because bullet drop doesn't work.
They know this fact, but they never fix it and make another excuse.
Old 05/04/2021, 02:21   #726

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by szss2119 View Post
Aimbot is so bad because bullet drop doesn't work.
They know this fact, but they never fix it and make another excuse.
No excuses are being made, we have other products which hold larger value than this product, so we prioritize them - we've openly said this and we mention it to every potential customer.

The cheat has been undetected for around two years now, there's no performance loss, and we're happy with where it is at whilst we work on other products.

Glad I could make you aware of this, and if you have any other concerns feel free to contact me.
Old 05/05/2021, 14:34   #727 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
so in discord , u written that all ur products is slotted , but ur discord server members almost reach 2k , i mean what?

Btw im interested of ur pubg since its UD for 3+ yrs ( as u said )
Old 05/05/2021, 22:38   #728 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by romisuen View Post
so in discord , u written that all ur products is slotted , but ur discord server members almost reach 2k , i mean what?

I made a ticket to buy, but this is an interesting catch. If we give the benefit of the doubt I'd assume these are people who are checking out the server for prices and more info? I'm willing to trust Val's reputation on epvp.
Old 05/06/2021, 03:07   #729

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by romisuen View Post

Correct, our cheats are slotted - and in fact discord members have no correlation with how many customers we have. The server is public, meaning it's bound to have an excess amount of users who are attempting to gather information about our product, or even purchase it. I haven't claimed it to be undetected for 3 years, but it has been undetected for around 2 years now.

Will also like to mention that our customers are not in that public discord, instead we have them in a private discord so that in the case of our public discord getting deleted, our private one (with our customers) will still be up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolskylol View Post
I made a ticket to buy, but this is an interesting catch. If we give the benefit of the doubt I'd assume these are people who are checking out the server for prices and more info? I'm willing to trust Val's reputation on epvp.
You're correct, very few of the people who are in the public server (I'd assume maybe 1%) are actually customers. We have another discord which is solely for customers. The public discord (as I mentioned above) is simply for people who have questions about our product(s) and/or are interested in purchasing.

Thank you for trusting us! We have been around for numerous years and have built as much reputation as possible, but we know that people are very cautious with purchasing products, which is a good thing, and we are fine with that!
Old 05/07/2021, 11:27   #730 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has any Chinese ever used this product? Please add my QQ 2040987373
Old 05/09/2021, 12:15   #731

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorable9705 View Post
Has any Chinese ever used this product? Please add my QQ 2040987373
We have customers from all over the world. I do not have QQ, so please contact me on discord
Old 05/16/2021, 21:14   #732 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Error 522
Old 05/17/2021, 07:47   #733 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Site down xd
Old 05/23/2021, 22:49   #734 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosilovecheats View Post
Site down xd
Working now. Sorry about that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2021, 13:15   #735 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using it for about a month now, here's my review.

The cheat overall is quite good, the menu is clear and easy to use, however, there are several features that are not working as expected.

The aimbot is 7/10 - currently, there is no bullet drop prediction/movement prediction even though the option is implemented in the menu - I was actually very excited to try bullet prediction but sadly it's not implemented. So if the player uses a gun without a high velocity, you'll have trouble hitting your target. The developer's argument here is that bullet prediction will lead to more bans, but that shouldn't be the developer's concern, I'm under the impression that it's simply too much of a hassle to implement this feature (speaking as a software developer myself I understand this).

The Player ESP is 10/10 - fantastic for my use case, I mainly use health esp, box esp, distance esp, hide enemies, etc.(can only comment on player esp as that's what I use)

Security 10/10 - No bans, no issues.

What I would like to also mention is the ToS that they provide, specifically looking at time reimbursement, in the ToS I haven't seen this mentioned on how time lost is handled, unofficially I believe they've commented something like: "We do not reimburse people who cause subscription time loss because of user error", this, of course, is completely understandable and any reimbursement is their goodwill - This should be clearly defined in their ToS, and to my knowledge, it isn't present in it. I've asked the developer to explain their reimbursement methodology for time lost that doesn't go under user error, but I was ignored(I'm pretty sure they're busy - so it's understandable). For any time loss caused by the game, let's say the time loss is 8 hours there is no subscription reimbursement/time extension(To my knowledge I haven't been reimbursed for any of these, only for my own user error).

EDIT: AFAIK reimbursement is only done if the provider has issues for more than 48/72 hours, this is not okay. All downtime should be compensated, even if the cheat is down for 1 hour.

I also find the moderation and admin team very professional, there are some bad apples in the discord group (Customers), but that's understandable.

Overall this provider is very decent, the community is nice. I plan to resubscribe after my month is over, I would like for the provider to create a policy to do proper time reimbursement even if PUBG has its weekly downtime - apologies for the ramble

I recommend this provider, especially for the listed price
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, izi, pubg, undetected