Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cVision - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Discussion on cVision - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/12/2018, 08:40   #331 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpTvforever View Post
Guys i am an user of cv vip-tester in pubg and there is no f**** detection on the cheat i use from cra0 !
He have ruls for get the cheat and if he think you are legit and safe in his eys you can get the cheat and by the way i tested all f**** cheats on the market and got every 2-3 days an ban!!
And Kradau stop talking shit look at you thread all verifyed buyers are not legit! All buyers with review have opened accounts 1-2 days befor and saying wow good cheat blablabla!! Who you wana fool to buy an cheat for 80 dollar a week hahahah its better to buy fresh acc every 2-3 days and get banned when you rage! Spending 320 dollar a month for your cheat to be UD? Bullshit better to spend 200 and get banned and have fun lol.
And @ is the best dev i every have seen!!! Today was an Bullhole update and he fixed in 1 Houer and if anyone want an proof that i am using the cheat i can every time share my screen
Hmm i dont know whats your point? I did not critizize hin for the detection, but its just a fact what happened.
And its rather better for people to know, because some just keep selling / whatever. I dont say cra0 does this, did i.
Theres also a cheap monthly price for mine..
It has not been detected with Aimbot now for 3+ weeks 0 Bans since release. I am not advertising, just relating to ur points.. that its 1. Not as expensive u migh think and 2. My Buyers are all legit.
3. There is a reason for the price. We are internal, accessible for everyone with the money, the Aimbot prediction ,call it the best...
4. new Features get added on weekly base after User Suggestions.

Whats negative to Verified Trades? . Most people that trade with me do this because they want safety that i dont scam them. And thats the way it should be.

I am only answering on here because you need to accuse me of being not legit and creating fake accounts. If you want add me on Discord and ill invite u to our private Discord with over 70 Users. I just simply dont get ur point. "You have many reviews, you must be a scam"

Delete urs, i delete mine
Old 10/12/2018, 13:06   #332

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Hmm i dont know whats your point? I did not critizize hin for the detection, but its just a fact what happened.
And its rather better for people to know, because some just keep selling / whatever. I dont say cra0 does this, did i.
Theres also a cheap monthly price for mine..
It has not been detected with Aimbot now for 3+ weeks 0 Bans since release. I am not advertising, just relating to ur points.. that its 1. Not as expensive u migh think and 2. My Buyers are all legit.
3. There is a reason for the price. We are internal, accessible for everyone with the money, the Aimbot prediction ,call it the best...
4. new Features get added on weekly base after User Suggestions.

Whats negative to Verified Trades? . Most people that trade with me do this because they want safety that i dont scam them. And thats the way it should be.

I am only answering on here because you need to accuse me of being not legit and creating fake accounts. If you want add me on Discord and ill invite u to our private Discord with over 70 Users. I just simply dont get ur point. "You have many reviews, you must be a scam"

Delete urs, i delete mine
Get off my thread if you are not interested in buying.
Old 10/12/2018, 14:47   #333 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
someone that is planing to mass sell his "private" cheat is complaining about someone who does the same thing, seems like fun. may i enter your arguing?

im sure we all will be better humans after
Old 10/14/2018, 04:49   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
someone that is planing to mass sell his "private" cheat is complaining about someone who does the same thing, seems like fun. may i enter your arguing?

im sure we all will be better humans after
I'm not sure what you are even on about?
No one is selling their 'private' cheat
Old 10/18/2018, 14:34   #335 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpTvforever View Post
Guys i am an user of cv vip-tester in pubg and there is no f**** detection on the cheat i use from cra0 !
He have ruls for get the cheat and if he think you are legit and safe in his eys you can get the cheat and by the way i tested all f**** cheats on the market and got every 2-3 days an ban!!
And Kradau stop talking **** look at you thread all verifyed buyers are not legit! All buyers with review have opened accounts 1-2 days befor and saying wow good cheat blablabla!! Who you wana fool to buy an cheat for 80 dollar a week hahahah its better to buy fresh acc every 2-3 days and get banned when you rage! Spending 320 dollar a month for your cheat to be UD? Bullshit better to spend 200 and get banned and have fun lol.
And @ is the best dev i every have seen!!! Today was an Bullhole update and he fixed in 1 Houer and if anyone want an proof that i am using the cheat i can every time share my screen
Yeah Yeah, but before you can be a VIP Tester you will have to wait for 6 mouths ( not sure how long it is but not a short time for sure ) so what's the point of paying 155$ to get a cheat that is not safe at all?

Old 10/20/2018, 02:24   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by papeza123 View Post
Yeah Yeah, but before you can be a VIP Tester you will have to wait for 6 mouths ( not sure how long it is but not a short time for sure ) so what's the point of paying 155$ to get a cheat that is not safe at all?

Once our testing phase is over, VIP will be opened up to public for purchase.
Until then it is only for existing members.
Old 10/20/2018, 02:54   #337 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra0 View Post
Once our testing phase is over, VIP will be opened up to public for purchase.
Until then it is only for existing members.
Tell me if I am wrong.

Once approved, we pay the initial $150 for the current cheat (which is detected).
If we want the VIP cheat we have to pay an additional $100.
Old 10/20/2018, 03:16   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadal74 View Post
Tell me if I am wrong.

Once approved, we pay the initial $150 for the current cheat (which is detected).
If we want the VIP cheat we have to pay an additional $100.
You are completely wrong $155 is an entry access fee, entry into buying the pubg hack (it comes with 1 month complementary) so it can be viewed as payment for the first month.

The VIP is $125 USD monthly subscription.
Old 10/20/2018, 03:33   #339 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra0 View Post
You are completely wrong $155 is an entry access fee, entry into buying the pubg hack (it comes with 1 month complementary) so it can be viewed as payment for the first month.

The VIP is $125 USD monthly subscription.
Ok.
So my numbers were off.

To get a cheat we need to buy in with the $155 which gains us a month complementary of a cheat that works, but, will get you detected using aimbot.

To get the VIP version, we will then pay Another $125.

I've seen several slack convo screenshots.
Old 10/20/2018, 16:05   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadal74 View Post
Ok.
So my numbers were off.

To get a cheat we need to buy in with the $155 which gains us a month complementary of a cheat that works, but, will get you detected using aimbot.

To get the VIP version, we will then pay Another $125.

I've seen several slack convo screenshots.
Correct, but you don't look at it that way because the VIP cheat is offered to our existing users like I mentioned. So they would of already paid the entry fee in the past.
Old 10/21/2018, 02:05   #341 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a warning, this is my first ever hack purchased for PUBG and I was banned today. Mixed reviews and I don't doubt the hack works (it's legit), but it's DETECTED.
Old 10/22/2018, 12:54   #342 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manytimes View Post
Just a warning, this is my first ever hack purchased for PUBG and I was banned today. Mixed reviews and I don't doubt the hack works (it's legit), but it's DETECTED.
WTF r u talking about?The VIP test and VIP new are not open to public yet~
Old 10/22/2018, 15:53   #343 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd123000 View Post
WTF r u talking about?The VIP test and VIP new are not open to public yet~
Didn't see him say where he was using VIP. I could have missed it though.

Regular version should not be being sold if its detected.

Also..
How many VIP versions exist?
I know of one VIP that is open to the public.
You just have to purchase the normal cheat (after verification [maybe this is what you refer to as not open to the public since it requires verification]) then you have access to VIP if you want to pay for that as well.

If you are correct though.. there must be at least three versions. VIP, VIP Test and VIP new.
Old 10/24/2018, 14:34   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manytimes View Post
Don't even know who you are, nice try to defame us.
We have been UD for 9months until there was bans and now all those issues have been resolved and our VIP cheat is UD.
Many users can vouch
Old 10/25/2018, 05:48   #345 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cra0's vip-test cheat 100000000% safe. But imperfect yet.
Wait a little and buy it