Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


cVision - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Reply
 
Old 06/14/2018, 03:11   #166

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 139
Lot of people interested, there are a few slots left for June get in before the entry sale is over!



cra0 is offline  
Old 06/15/2018, 14:11   #167 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 6
It's worth it guys, still using it flawlessly, updates are so fast and frequent, new and better features are being added per request of customers, and the June sale is a bargain!!! If you have been looking for a reliable cheat for a while.... This is the one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
Legit hack. Fast verification. My initial impressions of the hack are very good, especially the ESP. However aimbot when sniping is a bit patchy. I use RMB as aim key. What other settings should I be using?

+1 vouch

This was still up with the latest updates. No downtime. Only problem Iím getting some FPS drops. Is the hack internal?
For aimbot I use caps lock, I then map one of my keys on my mouse to the caps lock key from my Logitech gaming software, this way I can decide when and where to use the aimbot to my liking. Since it's not the most reliable aimbot in some cases.


ZookeMike is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2018, 18:40   #168 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
I'm also testing a few other legit hacks and they been down during the updates. Cvision hasn't been down once. My only gripes are the aimbot isn't perfect and I get some FPS drops. Otherwise this is a excellent hack.
lextheimpaler is offline  
Old 06/15/2018, 19:09   #169 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 4
Vouch, Best cheat ever, and that Loot Icon ESP, OMG hahahaa so cool


generalhdx is offline  
Old 06/15/2018, 19:18   #170 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
I'm also testing a few other legit hacks and they been down during the updates. Cvision hasn't been down once. My only gripes are the aimbot isn't perfect and I get some FPS drops. Otherwise this is a excellent hack.
Yeah the aimbot isn't perfect but I don't get any FPS drops but that's probably because I have a really good pc ( 1080ti and 8700k ) only FPS drops is whilst menu is open once u close it even with every feature on it's fine
ZookeMike is offline  
Old 06/15/2018, 23:40   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Posted all was required, hoping for approval <3
Viral18 is offline  
Old 06/16/2018, 08:15   #172 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZookeMike View Post
Yeah the aimbot isn't perfect but I don't get any FPS drops but that's probably because I have a really good pc ( 1080ti and 8700k ) only FPS drops is whilst menu is open once u close it even with every feature on it's fine
I have a 1080Ti and Asus RVE with i7 8700 pic to 4.5ghz from silicon lottery .i have 10Gbps internet . Running on medium with Alienware 34 inch . Sometimes I get 120fps but then drops to 90fps
lextheimpaler is offline  
Old 06/16/2018, 09:21   #173 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
I have a 1080Ti and Asus RVE with i7 8700 pic to 4.5ghz from silicon lottery .i have 10Gbps internet . Running on medium with Alienware 34 inch . Sometimes I get 120fps but then drops to 90fps
I usually have everything on low except Textures and view distance which are ultra, but honestly, it's pubg frame drops are expected even without cheats. As long as it's near or above 100 it's not much of an issue. But I don't notice too many drops.
ZookeMike is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 04:42   #174

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 139
Only TWO weeks left for the June special entry, after that it is back to $255 USD so get in before hand.
Note if you fail to read basic instructions for our verification you will be denied access make sure you read everything before applying/purchasing this includes our Terms of Service!
cra0 is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 07:13   #175 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra0 View Post
Only TWO weeks left for the June special entry, after that it is back to $255 USD so get in before hand.
Note if you fail to read basic instructions for our verification you will be denied access make sure you read everything before applying/purchasing this includes our Terms of Service!
What are the previous detections ? ( months or date possible )

What is your favourite meal in the morning ? ( Only meal )
Norcix is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 08:26   #176 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcix View Post
What are the previous detections ? ( months or date possible )

What is your favourite meal in the morning ? ( Only meal )
Its UD for over 5-6 Months I used it in all of that time. Best cheat so far, for this price. Won't find anything cheaper with that good of a UD rate.
IDKZAL is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 15:38   #177 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
is it possible to have aimbot video in action? like is aimbot accurate upto 300 mtrs? does aimbot have rcs control? is it inaccurate with silencers and stuff also will there be features added to the cheat or is it just gonna be limited like this and how fast can i get verified?
allsingh is offline  
Old 06/19/2018, 00:09   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by allsingh View Post
is it possible to have aimbot video in action? like is aimbot accurate upto 300 mtrs? does aimbot have rcs control? is it inaccurate with silencers and stuff also will there be features added to the cheat or is it just gonna be limited like this and how fast can i get verified?
aimbot feature currently detected
stevyyyy is offline  
Old 06/19/2018, 03:03   #179

 
elite*gold: 126
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevyyyy View Post
aimbot feature currently detected
No our aimbot is not detected.
cra0 is offline  
Old 06/19/2018, 03:05   #180 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
uhhh no its not ... there was huge ban wave last night , cyber and other cheat providers were all dectected. but cvision wasnt... so dont post **** thats not true man... haters gonna hate.

edit>yes im still using it ...


maggietsq is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Cheap XYZ And PUBG Accounts | XYZ - STEAM - ACCOUNTS - ADAMnEZZ Store »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.