Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to take my key

Discussion on Looking for someone to take my key within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to take my key

Hi guys,

I bought two cheat keys for me and my friend from this cheat:

His livestream is here (with this cheat enabled):

My friend decided to enjoy his Assassin Creed 4 (just taken for free from Uplay), so I am now having two keys for this cheat, that's why I made this topic.

I am offering a key for this cheat which expires on 17 January 2018 for $120. That means 24 days key for -25% price.

I take paypal, btc, usdt, or many other altcoins as payment.

DONE.
Old 12/24/2017, 13:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguadien View Post
Hi guys,

I bought two cheat keys for me and my friend from this cheat:

His livestream is here (with this cheat enabled):

My friend decided to enjoy his Assassin Creed 4 (just taken for free from Uplay), so I am now having two keys for this cheat, that's why I made this topic.

I am offering a key for this cheat which expires on 17 January 2018 for $100. That means 24 days key for -37.5% price.

I take paypal, btc, usdt, or many other altcoins as payment.

My Discord is Castle#2941

No one contacted me, so I lowered the price to 100 usd.
I am trying to contact you but I can't find you on discord, can you repost the link of your discord here?
Old 12/24/2017, 14:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
100$ for an temporary hack after 18 posts? Seems legit...

#closerequest
Old 12/25/2017, 23:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 259/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,611
Arrow PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds -> PlayerUnknown's B…

#moved