Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2018, 06:40   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hello friend dwith Im interested on your services but I still dont know anything about unbanning accounts, what plan shoud I get ? can you answer me some question and tell me what are my chances ? Thank you.
Old 03/05/2018, 13:54   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by GXN View Post
hello friend dwith Im interested on your services but I still dont know anything about unbanning accounts, what plan shoud I get ? can you answer me some question and tell me what are my chances ? Thank you.
Heya! About the plan, that's entirely up to you really, and we've detailed what every option offers on our website.

Regarding the chances, it's impossible to estimate or to issue an accurate percentage, regardless of ban reason, timing and such.

Feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.
Old 03/05/2018, 15:05   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! About the plan, that's entirely up to you really, and we've detailed what every option offers on our website.

Regarding the chances, it's impossible to estimate or to issue an accurate percentage, regardless of ban reason, timing and such.

Feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.
ok thank you, id like to send u my steam account so u can see if its possible and what are my chances cause I was permanent global ban from pubg =P
Old 03/05/2018, 15:08   #49

Quote:
ok thank you, id like to send u my steam account so u can see if its possible and what are my chances cause I was permanent global ban from pubg =P
We never ask for any account credentials nor do we log into any of our customers' account for any reason, so please don't share it with us, or anyone else for that matter. We don't need the actual account in order to write the defense tickets.
Old 03/05/2018, 19:58   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We never ask for any account credentials nor do we log into any of our customers' account for any reason, so please don't share it with us, or anyone else for that matter. We don't need the actual account in order to write the defense tickets.
okay, i have contested the ban before is it fine ? cant remember what i wrote but i think was something like someone hacked my account and used illegal programs
Old 03/05/2018, 20:06   #51

Quote:
okay, i have contested the ban before is it fine ? cant remember what i wrote but i think was something like someone hacked my account and used illegal programs
No worries, especially if you haven't admitted to their accusations against you.
Old 03/06/2018, 02:49   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay so you can delete game bans or what? Please screen or any trust here?
Old 03/27/2018, 23:49   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjnorre View Post
can anyone confirm me if this is legit?
One would assume that is exactly what he meant with "legit".
Old 03/28/2018, 01:43   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmarBlessThisRavagedBod View Post
One would assume that is exactly what he meant with "legit".
Not sure what you're talking about.
Old 04/04/2018, 18:17   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
So, came back to this thread here after a while. Still are there any vouch?
Old 04/09/2018, 22:36   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 10% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website -
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page -
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!
can you unban BattleEye bans ?
Old 04/10/2018, 00:08   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by apcac View Post
can you unban BattleEye bans ?
We do handle BattlEye bans too, yes.
Old 04/16/2018, 17:13   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you tell us any any success rates from the past with your customers? and maybe some steam links to the unbanned accounts? and some screens that the account was banned?
and why no success-based payment system? as example like after successful unbann you get 30% of the skins or worth of the account and banned games?
Old 04/16/2018, 17:22   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
website information :

Important notes

If you don’t get an answer from the support, it’s not our fault. We can’t make them answer, if they don’t want to for different reasons;
We don’t work nor collaborate with any gaming company! We also don’t have friends nor acquaintances that work there;
We only speak and write in English, therefore the tickets will be in English as well;
This is not a guaranteed service, because that’s impossible! Whoever says it can unban you 100% is full of it.

This is not a guaranteed service, because that’s impossible! Whoever says it can unban you 100% is full of it.

This is not a guaranteed service,

This is not
Old 04/16/2018, 19:01   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_OPI View Post
Can you tell us any any success rates from the past with your customers? and maybe some steam links to the unbanned accounts? and some screens that the account was banned?
and why no success-based payment system? as example like after successful unbann you get 30% of the skins or worth of the account and banned games?
Certainly you can't be serious. Do you honestly expect me to link the private conversation / screenshots and steam accounts of our unbanned customers... ? You can read our testimonials that our customers wrote/agreed to have it displayed, from our other topics/facebook and Testimonials website page if you wish.
Closed Thread

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service