Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 08/16/2018, 03:46   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Well.. its too soon to jump into my review..

but wanted to let you guys know about a small update.

It works

ill write a vouch soon after everything is finished because its still processing, BUT IT WORKS



darix1 is offline  
Old 08/19/2018, 22:48   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
hmm nice service
no recoil script for pubg


phL96 is offline  
Old 09/20/2018, 03:07   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 22
Was zitierst du mich das ich bei dir irgendwas geschrieben hätte obwohl ich dein dreck nichtmal benutzt habe aber gerade mit E-Mails vollgespammt wurde
Also entfern das ich irgendwie was mit dir Zutun hätte.
Plep.
KeyStreak is offline  
Old 09/20/2018, 03:12   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Was zitierst du mich das ich bei dir irgendwas geschrieben hätte obwohl ich dein dreck nichtmal benutzt habe aber gerade mit E-Mails vollgespammt wurde
Also entfern das ich irgendwie was mit dir Zutun hätte.
Plep.
I used Google Translate, as I don't speak German. Anyway, you vouched for us here - - so I just made a small "compilation" of some of the reviews, to add them into the topics.

I'm really sorry if this caused a mass mail from EPvP, as I honestly didn't know that if I edit a post, you'll get a mail. Really sorry. :/


Dw1ght is offline  
Old 09/21/2018, 17:15   #80 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
I was banned for cheating on pubg, I left the acc offline for days, since I had lost hope on getting it back, till I came across unbanster. This guy writes super convincing tickets, couple of tickets sent and I'm already unbanned.
trooper2015 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2018, 15:52   #81 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
Nice unbanster!!

Nice work!!! I got my account unbanned!!!Thx!!!
Rotentgh is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2018, 22:05   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Working?
kyupro is offline  
Old 09/25/2018, 00:37   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyupro View Post
Working?
Well, there are 2 reviews confirming that, right above your post, so...
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 09/27/2018, 01:55   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Proof - https://imgur.com/a/3B4l3FM

Dw1ght is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 16:32   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
can you unbanned my steam id for pubg that got "permanently banned from steam" ??
breywokz is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 17:51   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by breywokz View Post
can you unbanned my steam id for pubg that got "permanently banned from steam" ??
Heya! I can certainly do my very best!
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 10/16/2018, 13:17   #87 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 6
So as one of users upper in this thread I want to post quick review before I vouch in normal way: IT WORKS!!!

Got letter that my account will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. As soon that happens - I’ll post all screenshots and proving. I’m not ******** you ppl or something. One of my Steams acc got permanent PUBG ban for killing 3 pretty famous streamers during they stream in not very legit way and they made clips and reported me right away so as one of my random teammates did. I got banned permanently two days later and today: “However, depending on your time zone the unbanning of your account may take 24 to 48hrs to reflect in the game. Please try logging in after 48hrs to continue enjoying the game.”

Man, I love you.

ADD: bought VIP service cuz I had actually two pubg accounts banned and just got mail rn saying second acc will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. Will provide evidence as soon I’ll see that in my steam app.
ZkittleZ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2018, 15:09   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZkittleZ View Post
So as one of users upper in this thread I want to post quick review before I vouch in normal way: IT WORKS!!!

Got letter that my account will be unbanned in 24-48 hours. As soon that happens - I’ll post all screenshots and proving. I’m not ******** you ppl or something. One of my Steams acc got permanent PUBG ban for killing 3 pretty famous streamers during they stream in not very legit way and they made clips and reported me right away so as one of my random teammates did. I got banned permanently two days later and today: “However, depending on your time zone the unbanning of your account may take 24 to 48hrs to reflect in the game. Please try logging in after 48hrs to continue enjoying the game.”

Man, I love you.
Hey buddy, so happy to have been of help! Congratulations and welcome back to PUBG!
Dw1ght is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2018, 19:46   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 14
hi . i want to try your service. toda i gotbanned after 4 months so i wanna give your service a shot. best and fastest way for contact? pubg is in question
monkeyboyxxx is offline  
Old 10/16/2018, 22:35   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 401
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
hi . i want to try your service. toda i gotbanned after 4 months so i wanna give your service a shot. best and fastest way for contact? pubg is in question
Heya! Well, through Skype (ID - Unbanster) or through our website's Contact form.


Dw1ght is offline  
Reply

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service


Similar Threads
[Selling] Microsoft Windows 7 Professional N, 8.1 Professional, 8 Professional
12/13/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Folgende 3 Keys stehen hier zum Verkauf: 1 x Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit Ger Download | 40€ 1 x Windows 7 Professional N with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit Ger- Download | 30€ 1 x Windows 8.1 Professional 32/64-bit German Download | 45€
[Selling] Battle.net Professional Service -- Unban / Unlock - Bnet Name Change
08/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Battle.net Name Change Method ( World of Warcraft Guide ) : How & What to do Cost - 25 € I Provide you the safest Battle.net Name Change method you can find. is a Guide-Book that make you to learn How & What to do exactly to benefit of Maximum of Security when you Playing World of Warcraft . the Guide is make you to learn how & what to do
URIDIUM SERVICE AND UNBAN SERVICE
08/03/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 119 Replies
http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1202/ae/12a311d835ad.gif Well, at last I have found a cure for my service:) Here is the guy who can exchange your money and you at last can buy everything from me even with PayPal and PSC!:) I need WebMoney - wmz or wme! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/1834081-exchange-service-psc-paypal.html SERVICE IS CLOSED!!! ALL ORDERS WILL BE MADE OR I'LL GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK!!!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.