Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/04/2018, 03:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBryGuy View Post
I have a VAC Ban on my Steam acc for both RUST and PUBG and a ban on Overwatch. I will give you a vouch if you would like to try your luck. I will even pay you twice as much as you charge if you're successful.
Well, we can certainly do our very best to get them unbanned should you purchase our services.

Old 01/04/2018, 03:18   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i dont recommend using this service for 2 reasons:
1. this guy refuses to use epvp middleman
2. there r no vouches from trusted epvp members with pubg unban

usually when new service need to gather positive feedback
the service makes concessions. in this case it wud be givinig a good discount for first suctomers or making job first and get money after and this guy refused anything. also hes not giving any info about pubg unbans referring its personal info but i suppose its just because theres no successful pubg unbans or the amount is measured in units

Old 01/04/2018, 19:06   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinni View Post
i dont recommend using this service for 2 reasons:
1. this guy refuses to use epvp middleman
2. there r no vouches from trusted epvp members with pubg unban

usually when new service need to gather positive feedback
the service makes concessions. in this case it wud be givinig a good discount for first suctomers or making job first and get money after and this guy refused anything. also hes not giving any info about pubg unbans referring its personal info but i suppose its just because theres no successful pubg unbans or the amount is measured in units
Thanks for taking the time to try and post a negative review, after I specifically told you on Skype that we have no negative vouches. I'll try to address your concerns, despite having spoken to you on Skype for a couple of hours.

1. It's a simple service in regards to how it works, and nobody has ever asked for a middle-man. There is no point in doing that, as I've thoroughly explained that to you, and to be fair, you're the first person ever to ask for that...

2. I've already explained to you why there are no vouches, since most people don't leave one for any game, let alone for PUBG, and since part of what people pay for when choosing our services is confidentiality, I will not go ahead and break their trust to show you screenshots of conversations, like I also told you on Skype.

Lastly, we have done countless discounts (we still have a coupon in place for elitepvpers), and tons of free service against vouches, but most people don't even bother saying "thanks" after getting unbanned, let alone posting a vouch, reason for which we stopped doing that.

Also, I don't think you can make recommendations if you haven't purchased something, but then again, it's your call.
Old 01/13/2018, 05:29   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Exclamation

Lets just do a easy test and proof us that u can do it...

Here is an smurf account from me with only pubg activated.
Im Steam banned there and not able to join the lobby anymore...

I show username and password to anyone out there, that everyone can check status.

ATTENTION

For those who think they can steal this account or do something stupid in there...u are not able to change mail adress or password, i used a phonenumber to secure and there is only pubg inside and im already banned there so...have fun with ur ****.

@
If u want a vouch and show everyone what u can do, use this account for it. If u can make it unbanned again, u can keep that account, i give u mail password and i think u get a ton of new customers after that

Just msg me or comment below what i have to do and how it works

Username: pubgsmurf17
password: elitepvpers18

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2018, 06:50   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you unban also VAC ban?
Old 01/13/2018, 11:10   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haycore View Post
Lets just do a easy test and proof us that u can do it...

Here is an smurf account from me with only pubg activated.
Im Steam banned there and not able to join the lobby anymore...

I show username and password to anyone out there, that everyone can check status.

ATTENTION

For those who think they can steal this account or do something stupid in there...u are not able to change mail adress or password, i used a phonenumber to secure and there is only pubg inside and im already banned there so...have fun with ur ****.

@
If u want a vouch and show everyone what u can do, use this account for it. If u can make it unbanned again, u can keep that account, i give u mail password and i think u get a ton of new customers after that

Just msg me or comment below what i have to do and how it works

Username: pubgsmurf17
password: elitepvpers18
Show us what you can do with this
Old 01/17/2018, 18:01   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

unban my cs go account, banned because same number used in prime, the other account was hacking and got a overwatch ban.

if you can unban my account, i give you 80€

pm me with your discord addy
you cant change account password, i have steam guard online
Old 02/07/2018, 05:50   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any vouch so far?
I have tons of customers got VAC banned after cheating in PUBG. if you are legit, I will introduce you like at least 10 customers per day.
Old 02/14/2018, 02:07   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 126
This sounds like the biggest scam, @ you are better off writing essays for college school kids..
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/14/2018, 13:18   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra0 View Post
This sounds like the biggest scam, @ you are better off writing essays for college school kids..
Not sure why you'd think it's a scam, to be honest...
Old 02/15/2018, 20:45   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
As for the refund policy, I always thought it's pretty obvious how it works, but I'll explain it again. Due to the fact that we never ask for account credentials, there is no way for us to verify is the customer has been unbanned or not. Furthermore, regardless of the outcome, we will have still done our job in writing the tickets and assisting the customer - pretty much like what lawyers do.
Why can't you make a rule then that there is refund if they provide you the accounts ? If they dont then there is no refund but if they provide you the account credentials (what can they loose? Account is banned anyways) and youre not able to unban it they receive refund?

That would make many people buy your service and if you really try your best you should make even more money.
Old 02/15/2018, 20:51   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 1,858
Since you guys are not able to follow our rules, I have to intervene.
No one of you has ever tried this service and no one of you either seems to have interest in this service, so why do you keep writing here? Our rules do clearly say, that if you're not interested in a trade, you may not post something.

Keep saying "THIS CAN'T WORK!!11!1" is not part of being interested in a trade or giving positive/negative feedback.
Feel free to use our Complaint Area or contact me via a private message, if you really think here's something going wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2018, 20:54   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what is this ?
Old 02/26/2018, 18:32   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2831
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEKOMEO View Post
what is this ?
He will try to unban your account with premade letters which you send to them.
They will most likley not work when u got banned for cheating, but it might work in other cases
Old 02/26/2018, 18:34   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
He will try to unban your account with premade letters which you send to them.
They will most likley not work when u got banned for cheating, but it might work in other cases
Customized letters, based on that particular case, not premade. And it does work on some cheating situations as well, although of course, not all of them.

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service

« I'm good pak developer! | 🔥PUBG STEAM🔥Pak Noreoil+color+ No roof thai »