Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2017, 18:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlvin View Post
What type of bans exactly? Like cheating bans, chat bans, etc?
Heya! Yup, exactly!
Old 12/18/2017, 18:44   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
Is there like a guarantee for the account to get unbanned?
What happens if the account does not get unbanned?
Old 12/18/2017, 18:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbalimba View Post
Is there like a guarantee for the account to get unbanned?
What happens if the account does not get unbanned?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a 100% success chance, as it isn't an exact science process. It's sort of like in court with a lawyer, except we're not lawyers, if that makes sense.

Regarding the refund I assume you're asking, we do not provide refunds for unsuccessful unbans, as regardless of the case's outcome, we will have still done our job, provided the customer with our services, time and effort.

Furthermore, since we never ask for the account credentials or any other sensitive information (screenshots, proof, etc.), there is no way for us to know for sure if the account is still banned or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2017, 19:04   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
One last question, does it make a difference if the account is one month or 3 years banned?
Old 12/18/2017, 19:19   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
One last question, does it make a difference if the account is one month or 3 years banned?
You must be stupid if you buy this. Basically he just writes a support ticket and ask for unban. If you got banned for Cheating or Exploits for example you will never get unbanned. In 99% of the cases you will get the same copy pasted message from the game support saying that they cant unban you and **** off.

This is just a rip off. He will just ask 5 times the support, get the request declined and wont refund you. Have fun getting scammed.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/18/2017, 19:42   #21

Quote:
Not really, depends mostly on why exactly it was banned rather than when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafiaboyx View Post
You must be stupid if you buy this. Basically he just writes a support ticket and ask for unban. If you got banned for Cheating or Exploits for example you will never get unbanned. In 99% of the cases you will get the same copy pasted message from the game support saying that they cant unban you and **** off.

This is just a rip off. He will just ask 5 times the support, get the request declined and wont refund you. Have fun getting scammed.
Wow... You must've purchased a different service if this is what happened to you, and if that's the case, I'm sorry, but I can assure you that your statistics are wrong, along with the entire process. Either way, since you've made up your mind about it, I won't try and change it. I will say this though, it is not a rip off...
Old 12/19/2017, 02:44   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Not really, depends mostly on why exactly it was banned rather than when.

Wow... You must've purchased a different service if this is what happened to you, and if that's the case, I'm sorry, but I can assure you that your statistics are wrong, along with the entire process. Either way, since you've made up your mind about it, I won't try and change it. I will say this though, it is not a rip off...
Sure, go scam somewhere else. Just visted your website. **** dude, you really need those bucks?

Every kid knows that you cant get unbanned. Valve support just responds with an automated message...

Offering a service where you just copy paste same begging text and get declined. Ah and yes, claim you worked and dont give refund to customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2017, 13:26   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafiaboyx View Post
Sure, go scam somewhere else. Just visted your website. **** dude, you really need those bucks?

Every kid knows that you cant get unbanned. Valve support just responds with an automated message...

Offering a service where you just copy paste same begging text and get declined. Ah and yes, claim you worked and dont give refund to customers.
First of all, we do not copy-paste - never have, never will. If you would've been our customer, you would've known that, as we write every single ticket customized on that particular case, along with any provided details.

Secondly, I'll make it even easier for you. Every gaming company / gaming support will say that the ban is permanent, will not be removed, will not be negotiated, and so on. Not just Valve, but Riot, Blizzard, Activision, etc.

Do you really think that you can get banned and they'll say: "Hey! You just got banned! But you might get unbanned, somehow, who knows... you just need to figure out how! Have a nice day!"?

I now consider this case closed.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12/19/2017, 18:51   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 34
Why should I pay to you when I can write the tickets myself?
And lets say I paid you to write the tickets, I send them etc., in the end they still refuse to unban and you refuse to refund? Does that really make any sense?

This is not how you do business, this is how you do scam.

Still, if anyone tries I would be glad to hear if this is actully a real thing
Old 12/19/2017, 18:57   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by synlee View Post
Why should I pay to you when I can write the tickets myself?
And lets say I paid you to write the tickets, I send them etc., in the end they still refuse to unban and you refuse to refund? Does that really make any sense?

This is not how you do business, this is how you do scam.

Still, if anyone tries I would be glad to hear if this is actully a real thing
I really don't get what's so hard to understand. Do lawyers refund you if the case wasn't successful? Or do doctors refund you if say a treatment they prescribed didn't work? Are those "scams" as well?
Old 12/19/2017, 23:33   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I really don't get what's so hard to understand. Do lawyers refund you if the case wasn't successful? Or do doctors refund you if say a treatment they prescribed didn't work? Are those "scams" as well?
You don't pay the full amount to some lawyers if the lawyer fails to get you not guilty. Some ask for a down payment and then the rest is history.
Old 12/23/2017, 14:30   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
maaan just let anyone vouch and let them see the results
Old 12/24/2017, 11:47   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have an account that has been banned for cheating in H1Z1.

If you're interested in trying to get it unbanned for a vouch, feel free to hit me up.
Old 12/24/2017, 13:26   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
I have an account that has been banned for cheating in H1Z1.

If you're interested in trying to get it unbanned for a vouch, feel free to hit me up.
Sent you a PM.
Old 01/04/2018, 03:15   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a VAC Ban on my Steam acc for both RUST and PUBG and a ban on Overwatch. I will give you a vouch if you would like to try your luck. I will even pay you twice as much as you charge if you're successful.
Closed Thread

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service