Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Professional Unban Service for PUBG

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for PUBG within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 02/21/2019, 12:25   #166 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 152
Received Thanks: 8
My account was unbanned after a few tickets, really satisfied. Tickets were written very professionally.



redsnake is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2019, 13:26   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
My account was unbanned after a few tickets, really satisfied. Tickets were written very professionally.
Hey buddy, thank you so much for taking the time to post the review, and I'm so happy we were able to help you get back to PUBG!


Dw1ght is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 09:38   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
my account banned too for using ESP cheat in pubg mobile , is there any hope to back my account ?
mr.7up is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 21:26   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.7up View Post
my account banned too for using ESP cheat in pubg mobile , is there any hope to back my account ?
Heya! There is hope, although PUBG Mobile support is quite different from PUBG support.


Dw1ght is offline  
Old 03/13/2019, 05:39   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, I literally arrived here reading every post on every page. Certainly it gave me confidence but I do have a few questions.

1. I already disputed the ban from pubg, so is it possible to dispute it again?
2. I kinda rage to them pretending I left VPN turned on and telling them it is an honest mistake but I never did admitted I have used other cheat.
3. Can we still create new dispute like we figure out that it was hacked that time?
4. I deleted pubg from the account. Do I have to purchase the game again or to have it on my library before doing this process?
gamers101 is offline  
Old 03/13/2019, 17:16   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamers101 View Post
Hi, I literally arrived here reading every post on every page. Certainly it gave me confidence but I do have a few questions.

1. I already disputed the ban from pubg, so is it possible to dispute it again?
2. I kinda rage to them pretending I left VPN turned on and telling them it is an honest mistake but I never did admitted I have used other cheat.
3. Can we still create new dispute like we figure out that it was hacked that time?
4. I deleted pubg from the account. Do I have to purchase the game again or to have it on my library before doing this process?

Heya, thank you and sorry for the delay, just now got home! As for your questions:

1. If by disputing you mean appealed it, unsuccessfully, yes, you can certainly appeal it again.
2. As long as you haven't threatened them or were plain offensive (using certain slurs and such), that isn't an issue.
3. We can dispute the case based on the ban reason, but we'll agree to the defense path together.
4. Honestly, not sure about that. I think you can still appeal it, but I personally never had a case where the game was deleted off of Steam (or if I did, the customer didn't tell me about it).
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 04/10/2019, 19:15   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i have an account that has been banned for pak edit, it has been almost 2 years i guess, is it possible to unban it?
maneko2 is offline  
Old 04/10/2019, 19:59   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by maneko2 View Post
i have an account that has been banned for pak edit, it has been almost 2 years i guess, is it possible to unban it?
Heya! We can do our best, but there's no way to estimate how it's going to go beforehand really.
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 04/10/2019, 20:03   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
i've looked up the account, it has actually been 354 days, almost a year, how many tickets do i need to buy to try?
maneko2 is offline  
Old 04/10/2019, 20:07   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by maneko2 View Post
i've looked up the account, it has actually been 354 days, almost a year, how many tickets do i need to buy to try?
That's too impossible to guess, but you can certainly start with the lowest package (5 tickets), and if those aren't enough and you want, you can upgrade to any other package by just paying the difference.
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 04/17/2019, 12:34   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 1
I chose its VIP service,But accounts are still banned.For me, the dollar is gone
tenglong988 is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 17:23   #177 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Pubg Banned me. PUBG ban.
How long does it take to remove it?
How much? only 1 ticket?
diegonj is offline  
Old 04/19/2019, 17:28   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegonj View Post
Pubg Banned me. PUBG ban.
How long does it take to remove it?
How much? only 1 ticket?
Heya! Well, it really depends on how fast they answer / review it, but there's no way of estimating how long it takes or how many tickets are required.
Dw1ght is offline  
Old 04/25/2019, 15:04   #179 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 207
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! Well, it really depends on how fast they answer / review it, but there's no way of estimating how long it takes or how many tickets are required.
hey i sent u mail i got banned after 1300hrs, 7 months account, i purchased premium from you while ago i think ive used 2 tickets . plz get back to me
monkeyboyxxx is offline  
Old 04/25/2019, 15:18   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 451
Received Thanks: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboyxxx View Post
hey i sent u mail i got banned after 1300hrs, 7 months account, i purchased premium from you while ago i think ive used 2 tickets . plz get back to me
Heya! I got the mail. I'll get back to you in about 3 hours or so once I get back home.


Dw1ght is offline  
Reply

Tags
pubg account banned, pubg account unban, pubg ban, pubg unban, unban service



« I'm good pak developer! | 🔥PUBG STEAM🔥Pak Noreoil+color+ No roof thai »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Microsoft Windows 7 Professional N, 8.1 Professional, 8 Professional
12/13/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Folgende 3 Keys stehen hier zum Verkauf: 1 x Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit Ger Download | 40 1 x Windows 7 Professional N with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit Ger- Download | 30 1 x Windows 8.1 Professional 32/64-bit German Download | 45
[Selling] Battle.net Professional Service -- Unban / Unlock - Bnet Name Change
08/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Battle.net Name Change Method ( World of Warcraft Guide ) : How & What to do Cost - 25 € I Provide you the safest Battle.net Name Change method you can find. is a Guide-Book that make you to learn How & What to do exactly to benefit of Maximum of Security when you Playing World of Warcraft . the Guide is make you to learn how & what to do
URIDIUM SERVICE AND UNBAN SERVICE
08/03/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 119 Replies
http://s018.radikal.ru/i513/1202/ae/12a311d835ad.g if Well, at last I have found a cure for my service:) Here is the guy who can exchange your money and you at last can buy everything from me even with PayPal and PSC!:) I need WebMoney - wmz or wme! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/1834081- exchange-service-psc-paypal.html SERVICE IS CLOSED!!! ALL ORDERS WILL BE MADE OR I'LL GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK!!!



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.