Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12 Monkeys, my private, internal PUBG hack (12 slots)

Discussion on 12 Monkeys, my private, internal PUBG hack (12 slots) within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12 Monkeys, my private, internal PUBG hack (12 slots)

5/12 slots remaining

Hi friends,

I'm posting today to announce that I've decided to sell access to my personal PUBG hack and BattlEye bypass.

If you're interested, I'd like to show a few minutes of gameplay:

This hack is NOT for users who want to ragehack, or who want obvious features like insta-hit, no bullet drop, no recoil, or snappy aimbot. I will not implement any of these features due to the high detection rate.

Ignore @ and @ below, if you want proof of my legitimacy, come to my discord for a live demo, or look at all the positive reviews posted on this thread. Unfortunately the mods won't remove these posts, even though one of them clearly resells and it's in his best interest to keep me from gaining more customers.

Here is the current list of features:

Aim Assistance/Aim Prediction
- Uses player velocity, and distance to calculate where a player will likely be when a bullet is fired. This is the most realistic, accurate aimbot for sale right now.
- Configurable smoothing, based on how far the crosshair is from the target
- Visibility checks (toggled)
- Aim location, configurable based on bone IDs.
- Aim distance switching. Aim at a target bone ID when X meters away, and a different bone ID when closer.
- Smart aiming (in beta): aim at the closest bone to your player. This replicates how real players aim, and is almost impossible to tell if you are cheating.

ESP
- Player ESP
- Player healthbar ESP
- Skeleton ESP
- CURRENT PLAYER WEAPON ESP (new feature, first of its kind)
- ENEMY BULLET ESP (no other hack offers this)
- ENEMY STATUS ESP (healing + reviving + throwing grenade)
- Upgrade weapon/gun ESP (ie: if lvl1 vest+helmet equipped, only show lvl2 and higher)
- ATTACHMENT ESP (show all attachments available for your current weapons)
- Colored Loot ESP (see screenshots below)
- Vehicle ESP (gas + health + tire status)
- Airdrop ESP (location, not contents, yet)
- Dead player items

Streamer/Pro
I can't go into this too much publicly, but if you are a streamer or professional who is looking for a competitive edge, I have architected an undetectable way to get information about enemies and items without displaying it on the current screen. This option is extra and requires a 1-on-1 with the buyer, as we will develop a custom build together to meet whatever needs they may have

Screenshots:

About me
I am a professional software developer, with 14 years of real world experience behind me. I am passionate about writing good code and delivering a reliable product. You don't have to take my word for it, ask my users if they've met a developer that even comes close to my caliber of professionalism.

The customer and available slots
I am selling only 12 slots. This keeps the detection vectors low and allows me to work with everyone in a 1-on-1 environment.

I am, however, very selective of who I sell to. It's important that my work not be pirated or distributed without my consent. I can share more details with you directly.

Finally, development has not stopped. I am happy with what I've written, but my customers may want more. So with that said, customers will be able to vote on what features they'd like. In a sense, they'll be able to prioritize my development work. So if there is a feature you'd like to see that I don't have, I'll be happy to write it.

Currently I have added the following features per my current paying customer's request:
---------
- bone switching based on enemy distance
- players in cars will automatically have their heads targeted
- users can customize player, vehicle, and item ESP drawing distances
- users can customize aimbot targeting distance
- users can customize aimbot smoothing, or disable it altogether
- users can choose to toggle player ESP on or off using the ESP button

And there are many more requests that I am currently working on!

Custom work and selling of the full source
I am open to discuss writing features for you directly, selling all 12 seats, or selling the entire source code + BattlEye bypass.

Supported OSs
Currently only supporting Windows 10, English versions

Cost
Cost is similar to similar hacks posted here. There is an initial start fee, which is used to cover the following development expenses:
- Driver code signing certificate
- Encryption/debug protection

All payments are done via BTC or another cryptocurrency.

Refunds
In the event that my work gets detected, I'll reimburse you for the copy of PUBG. This obviously does not apply to users who were banned manually via reports, or stat banned. BE detections only!

Contact
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/23/2017, 08:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scam and stolen video do not trust this man. Please give out vouch copy so can leak method.
Old 11/23/2017, 12:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You mean legit people use paypal?
Old 11/23/2017, 14:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daztek69 View Post
You mean legit people use paypal?
On my experience it is
Old 12/04/2017, 09:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So to anyone saying this is a scam...This is legit, get in this community while you can it will be very small and closely knit. We are setting up our discord server as we speak. Bypass has not been detected to date, and the dev is indeed someone with experience. I am one of his moderators. If you need more info join the discord.

UPDATE

ASIAN VERSION OF WINDOWS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO RUN THIS
Old 12/05/2017, 06:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep Vouched for Pubg. Works 100%, undetected, fast and friendly support. works like a charm. loving it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2017, 18:46   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I just bought this cheat and it works great.
tbh I thought it may be a scammer at first, but I found it is legit after I joined their discord and checked all history messages, and also got proof from the dev.

This cheat is legit and I can sure the provider is the coder himself. He is a nice guy, one-one helped me set up and solved all problems.

The cheat is great, although it still need improvements. Anyway I'm satisfied with all the features, and the dev is willing to keep working to meet all customers' needs (he is not going to make blatant features tho).

vouch++++++++

---- 2nd monkey, Noobseals
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2017, 19:18   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Our Last Promotional offer is still available! get it while you still can our last one was sold almost immiediatly. After promotion all prices return to their original pricing. Check pricing information on left hand side when you join our discord!
Old 12/08/2017, 08:30   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

WOW

I just bought this hack run great and this hack is so amazing,best hack I even use. not a scam. Vouched 1000000000000%
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2017, 09:47   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Okay so first off, I was super sketched to put money down on the hack. However, after some one on one with the product my doubts started to leave my mind. Don't worry this is legit and it will sell out eventually. Would you rather have a Close knit community where the dev will personally help you out and play with you, or would you rather have a dev who charges 300 a month and will most likely be slow with updates or go mia when 1.0 comes out. Choice is yours! Great hack dajuda keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 10:14   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've used a couple hacks on epvp and decided to invest in this one because of the professional developer and the small number of slots. Worth absolutely every penny. Super nice guy, willing to work with his clients to get a product they like. Hack works great and dev even came online late to help with technical issues.

If you're looking for a rage hack that will let you climb and get banned, look elsewhere. If you want to play fairly legit with some (decidedly unfair) advantages, this hack is where it's at.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2017, 10:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiys View Post
I've used a couple hacks on epvp and decided to invest in this one because of the professional developer and the small number of slots. Worth absolutely every penny. Super nice guy, willing to work with his clients to get a product they like. Hack works great and dev even came online late to help with technical issues.

If you're looking for a rage hack that will let you climb and get banned, look elsewhere. If you want to play fairly legit with some (decidedly unfair) advantages, this hack is where it's at.
Thanks man. It takes a lot of ***** to send 400$ to someone. I’m happy to hear that you are happy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2017, 21:16   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

400 for lifetime? or a month?
Old 12/18/2017, 00:51   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 182
400 for buy in and then monthly subscription. We still got slots and we are trying to fill em up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2017, 04:26   #15

2 slots sold tonight, 5 left. Discord closing when all slots are sold
Thanks
2 Users