Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GK Private PUBG Cheat Fully Undetected Limited Slots

Discussion on GK Private PUBG Cheat Fully Undetected Limited Slots within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Reputable Forum) GK Private PUBG Cheat Fully Undetected Twitch Friendly

We are having a Christmas promotion offering $80 discount to NEW users!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Fully undetected BattleEye and XignCode bypass
  • Purchase without the fear of getting scammed from a reputable game hacking forum that's been around for ages selling premium bots for other games
  • Safe closet ESP cheating without getting banned long term
  • Supports Win7, Win8, Win8.1, and Win10
  • Player ESP & Distance
  • Item ESP
  • Vehicle ESP
  • Crosshair
  • Twitch friendly. Cheat on your stream without viewers knowing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/16/2017, 04:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wanna try it,whats the prices?
Old 11/16/2017, 11:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenwu View Post
300 per month
Old 11/16/2017, 23:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenwu View Post
It's 300$ for initial month and cheaper afterwards according to the discord message. The cheat is only meant for serious players that want to closet hack to play long term which is why there's very few slots.
Old 11/16/2017, 23:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've bought the cheat and had it set up by one of the developers. It's pretty amazing and works in real time. It's very easy to use and polished. You can tell where someone is looking and whether they're holding a weapon or not. It's also much easier to get a vehicle now, since I can see exactly where the closest one is. Haven't tried the item ESP yet, but it would definitely speed up the process of finding weapons in high-traffic areas. Easily become the king there. Seeing as how they also provide cheats for other games to a massive amount of people, it's pretty awesome I also get to interact with the big man of the site.
Old 11/16/2017, 23:50   #6

I was given permission by Blaze to put the discord link here, discord.gg/kP5tK7U. Please keep in mind just because you have access to discord doesn't mean you can purchase the cheat when slots are filled.
Old 11/16/2017, 23:53   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have bought the cheat , Yes i'm new but i was looking for private and undetected cheat and trust worthy,

The devs actually logged into my system get everything settled show what do to and how to it.

I vouch for it.

and if you need a proof please pm me and i will add you to discord to show you the proof in your own eyes live
Old 11/17/2017, 16:14   #8

Few slots remaining. Join the discord or talk to owner on the forum if interested.
Old 11/18/2017, 09:07   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10 games no ban, Its best cheat I think
Old 11/18/2017, 13:58   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stawaq View Post
10 games no ban, Its best cheat I think
10 games too early to determine if detectable or not lolz
Old 11/18/2017, 16:22   #11

The cheat was extensively tested by owner himself before it was sold. But yeah 10 games is still too early. People who purchase should use it more before posting. Thanks guys.
Old 11/18/2017, 20:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The only way to prove us that your hack is real is by giving 1 hour trials. CnCheats gived 1 hour trials and proved they are legit and working, but u sell for the same price (300$ per month) and i dont see any trial, just a big sign "give me 300$ btc for free" on discord.
Old 11/18/2017, 21:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2vintage View Post
The only way to prove us that your hack is real is by giving 1 hour trials. CnCheats gived 1 hour trials and proved they are legit and working, but u sell for the same price (300$ per month) and i dont see any trial, just a big sign "give me 300$ btc for free" on discord.
That's not going to be happening I already spoke with owner plus most of the slots are already filled. So it's not like they are looking for a bunch of buyers like other cheats that have unlimited slots. Secondly, there's tons of fraudulent users trying to get free trials as an excuse to use it for free. I merely posted this for them to let some elitepvpers user fill slots. Most of the slots are filled by GK users. Fact of the matter you won't get any trials from any known sites such as exocheat, gk, etc.. Screen share can be scheduled of course. You can ask for trials people that are unknown as they need to prove themselves but not from known sites. If you enjoyed your trial then purchase your subscription from the other site.
Old 11/18/2017, 21:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

here is my real acc.... so funny dude
Old 11/18/2017, 23:49   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

some of these people fail to realize GK has been around for ******* years, has provided other vip cheats/trainers, and have thousands of members. seeing the GK name here brings a lot of nostalgia back, and im sure the pubg cheat is of high quality.

on topic, does the cheat only feature ESP or aimbot as well?
Closed Thread