Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Charm - undetected 10 slots

Discussion on PUBG Charm - undetected 10 slots within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
PUBG Charm - undetected 10 slots

Hi ,

I am selling Charm with private bypass , actually it is undetected .

Price : 80$ / 1 month

Accept : PM , BTC

Contact me via PM and discord : Kab#5105

Video :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger EUNE SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS cheap
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As in the topic, we are offering 3 slots in 3v3 Challenger Team on EU Nordic and East server. Ofc. we are going to WIN 10 games on your account for rewards. Our next invs are available at 03.11.2013 Price: 80 EUR each slot. Contact(skype): teamshopeune AMA on skype
[UnDetected ]No Recoil + LnL Naked Charm
01/22/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
READ THIS BEFORE DOING THE HACK: Please optimize your PC. What i mean is you must do this hack without any running program thats not included.. Cause if SF loads longer than the normal(after LOG IN), definitely, the hack will not work . I suggest that you log in to sf normally, when you are on the server menu, just exit. THEN DO THE HACK. . Eto pa nga ginagawa ko after LOG IN Right Click on the taskbar
[UnDetected ]Auto ON Pink Charm+Crosshair
01/22/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
READ THIS BEFORE DOING THE HACK: Please optimize your PC. What i mean is you must do this hack without any running program thats not included.. Cause if SF loads longer than the normal(after LOG IN), definitely, the hack will not work . I suggest that you log in to sf normally, when you are on the server menu, just exit. THEN DO THE HACK. . Eto pa nga ginagawa ko after LOG IN Right Click on the taskbar