Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the simple aimbot from Smart/s1m421

Discussion on About the simple aimbot from Smart/s1m421 within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About the simple aimbot from Smart/s1m421

Because s1m421/Smart closed the thread (guess why ) Please post your banns here. Ty.

The aim bot is detected and I get bann today. 2 days played fine on day 3 = BANN. Thank you for your attention.
This is my second bann, because of cheating in pubg, I stop using cheats for future gl all.

DON`T BUY FROM s1m421/Smart - THE CHEAT IS DETECTED!!!

Old 10/07/2017, 14:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 77

Made by a happy user
Smart,

Old 10/08/2017, 13:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actually 80% of the group got banned.
Old 10/08/2017, 13:51   #4

Impossible 80% to get banned, maybe me & you. Cheat is completely safe he says. They care about security. If you ask me he cares only for the profit. Thank you Smart, viva la Barcelona

Old 10/08/2017, 20:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadasan View Post
Impossible 80% to get banned, maybe me & you. Cheat is completely safe he says. They care about security. If you ask me he cares only for the profit. Thank you Smart, viva la Barcelona
I did not say anywhere they were no bans, feel free to blame me for not beeing able to mantain cheat safer more than 60 days. Average PUBG cheat doesnt even last 15 days. The diference between you and me its that while you waste your time blaming arround Im working on keeping my service up and making something profitable during the day.

In fact I know my cheat will be safe again in less than a week. Which I cannot say the same from other providers.

Smart,
Old 10/08/2017, 22:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1m421 View Post
I did not say anywhere they were no bans, feel free to blame me for not beeing able to mantain cheat safer more than 60 days. Average PUBG cheat doesnt even last 15 days. The diference between you and me its that while you waste your time blaming arround Im working on keeping my service up and making something profitable during the day.

In fact I know my cheat will be safe again in less than a week. Which I cannot say the same from other providers.

Smart,
you are re-seller of this China aimbot and pls stop spam my thread. I hope you will trick less ppl to buy this ... next time.
Don`t buy from him! He sell mass to everyone who wants to buy and the result is bann in 2-3 days. He is just simple profiteer. Don`t let him trick you!
Old 10/09/2017, 06:24   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bro, lots of cheats recently got hit by a battleye update. Divine being one of them. Just because smart started out a few days before a server sided BE update doesn't mean he's trying to screw people.

« WTB - PUBG PRIVATE HACK | PUBG account »