Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING UNBANNABLE LOOKING THROUGH WALLS BUG WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT

Discussion on SELLING UNBANNABLE LOOKING THROUGH WALLS BUG WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING UNBANNABLE LOOKING THROUGH WALLS BUG WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT

I will personally guide you on how to do it. 15,- paypal. Add me on discord : Tigran
Old 06/02/2017, 23:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
3. Forbidden Trades:
6. Information, guides and such. elitepvpers stands for free exchange of knowledge!

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for walk through walls hack for mmorpgs
10/06/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm pretty bored at the moment so I thought about just messing around with some mmorpg. And exploring areas fully by walking through walls sounds like a lot of fun, does anyone know about mmorpgs where such hacks exist and where to get those hacks?
Selling COC TH9 Maxed Walls 9 + 50~ lv10 Walls
10/29/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Firstly,I am seriously not a scammer! I want to sell this for steam wallet US$200! If you are interested leave a comment below :)
[Selling] Max townhall 8(with walls) and max th10 (level 9 walls)
05/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am selling both max townhall 8 and a max townhall 10 (except the th10 only has level 9 walls), but the th8 has level 8 walls. I'm selling the th8 for 50$ and the th10 for 150$, if you would like to buy it, then message me on K...I....K "Kingof_Nigeria" or on my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008941 562196 Before messaging me, if you are attempting to scam, do not even try. I am not stupid enough to fall for scams...