Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2k+ Rating accounts - Also boosting

Discussion on 2k+ Rating accounts - Also boosting within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2k+ Rating accounts - Also boosting

Selling a few clean steam accounts (Only PUBG attached to them) - with high Rank/ratings.

- No top 10 accounts -

Currently got 3 accounts in stock with 2-2.2k ratings in solo, duo and squad.
A few accounts with only high rating on Solo.

Can also boost your account in solo/duo/squad.

PM me your contact info if you want to know more.
Old 04/21/2017, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2x GM Boosting 1-3500+ rating! (500 rating Free, need rep)
06/12/2018 - Overwatch Trading - 84 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Aomycab.jpg Join this discord channel if you can't add us! https://discord.gg/zEsZYcZ
[Selling] Elo Boosting 1,9k Rating EUW Solo Rating
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello LoL Community, im a 1,9k Elo Rating German Toplaner on EUW! Going to do Only Elo Boosting from Bronze 5 ~ Gold 3! What is ELO Boosting? ELO boosting is the act of allowing another player (often times higher skilled) to play on another account in order to boost their ranking. Although the new tier system doesn't use ELO, rather divisions, the name has stuck. How long will it take? The time needed for a job all depends on your order. It varies on your specifications and my...
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting 1,9k Rating EUW Solo Rating
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello LoL Community, im a 1,9k Elo Rating German Toplaner on EUW! Going to do Only Elo Boosting from Bronze 5 ~ Gold 3! What is ELO Boosting? ELO boosting is the act of allowing another player (often times higher skilled) to play on another account in order to boost their ranking. Although the new tier system doesn't use ELO, rather divisions, the name has stuck. How long will it take? The time needed for a job all depends on your order. It varies on your specifications and my...
S1 Gold Rating ~70 Champs 54 Skins ~1450 soloque Rating
11/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
biete meinen EUW Account zum verkauf an! alles wie oben beschrieben 1594 Maxrating Skins: Graves both skins Bloodmoon Akali Unchained Alistar Almost Promking Amumu