Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting to Buy Deluxe Key or Skins

Discussion on Wanting to Buy Deluxe Key or Skins within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wanting to Buy Deluxe Key or Skins

Looking for the deluxe edition key

trusted only.

Old 04/05/2017, 23:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still looking for deluxe edition key, either trusted and I go first or you go first .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wanting to trade ISS stuff :D for CS go skins :D
07/05/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Or paypal. U name it i have it all :D lots of snipers and rifles and more :D. i am really lf skins mostly good ones:D i can provide proof of stuff leave me ur skype
[Trading] [NA] Silver 3 / 73 champs / 28 skins wanting CSGO ITEMS
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
rares are slay belle Katarina and Warring Kingdom Tryndamere! CSGO TRADE: Wanting around 60-70$ in good items / Flip Knife Paypal Trade:
[Buying] Wanting 3 DIFFERENT League of Legends Accounts with the Following Skins
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi, I would like to get each of my friends a League of Legends skin for their own birthdays and I was looking for 3 accounts with the following skins on them. Also, I don't care about level, ranking, Server (unless the account doesn't have enough rp for transfer, then that'll be added to the price for the account), or IP/RP, and the account can have extra skins and I will add to the payment if more than just the wanted skins are there. Most of all I'm just looking for these skins. Account 1:...
Wanting to sell PBE Account, most skins and all champs
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im wanting to sell my PBE Account, it has all the newest and available skins and all champions! Add me on skype: accountsandskins
!!!!WANTING TO BUY SKINS!!!!
03/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i want to buy the following skins: Riot Squad Singed K9- Nasus Pax Sivir Pax TF Pax Jax Human Ryze Let me know by pm or post here if you have any with your price I need these in North America server thank you!!!