Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tsearch/Easywrite Question - Unknown Identifier

Discussion on Tsearch/Easywrite Question - Unknown Identifier within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is a quote of a post I made in another elitepvp forum, however that forum is predominantly non-english and hopefully I can get a faster response here.

Quote:
While trying to put the following into Tsearch's easywrite plugin;

Code:
LEA EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-C]
I recieve a unknown identifier error. I am assuming that this is due to the EBP-C portion. Is there a workaround for this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]LoginServer receives unknown packet.
01/05/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
The LoginServer (the most often used term) receives an unknown packet. All information my console prints is: - * Type = 1100. Does anyone know what its used for? I'm not sure why I receive it, I've never seen it before. It happens every time I log-on, so it's not just a coincidence. These are the bytes. http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5426/bytes.jpg Other information:
Wie schreibe ich eine Codeinjection mit Easywrite
12/06/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hallo ich hab da mal eine frage zum Easy Script bei T-search ich habe jetzt mal versucht bei einem spiel das gold zu erhöhen das hat auch gut geklappt. Habe auch den Pointer gefunden. Nur meine frage ist wie baue ich das jetzt in dem Script ein? hier mal ein paar angaben
Item Identifier
06/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 29 Replies
Its not much but, its easier to spot those rares. Then the other peoples creations. ok now to use this ~ ------------------------------------------------- Go to your Conquer ini folder create a backup of itemtype.dat save it into another created folder (just incase you don't like the changes) then delete the original itemtype.dat
Tsearch/Easywrite Question - Unknown Identifier
03/28/2007 - General Coding - 2 Replies
While trying to put the following into Tsearch's easywrite plugin; LEA EAX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-C] I recieve a unknown identifier error. I am assuming that this is due to the EBP-C portion. Is there a workaround for this?