Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unable to Make It Undetected

Discussion on Unable to Make It Undetected within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've spent 6 hours making a dozen different code caves and all of them are being detected. Changed cave location, changed jump to and jump back to locations, and still being detected. Anyone that can help me out with this, please send me a pm or reply.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to make Wireframe Undetected
09/10/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
100%WORK in PSF Credits to: I Dont Know from who is this, but mscalifornia22 post this PowerIso Lester_of_kc.iso and d3hacksinjector
How to Make 1hit UNDETECTED
08/07/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
1st tell ur buddy to cr8 a room w/ or w/out password 2nd enter his room 3rd tell him that he/she will make u a HOST or tell him to RE-ENTER 4th tell him to go back and make the 16256 to 17360, 20000 etc. foof your done :D
RE-RELEASE how to make sucrose undetected by using avira
07/24/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Status"DETECTED" Instructions: 1. Download the attached file 2. Once downloaded, extract the files anywhere 3. Open "My-New-DLL-Injector v2" 4. Click "Load DLL" 5. Select Sucrose.dll or NewReborn.dll 6. Type "specialforce.exe" on the "Name of Process box"
ScriptVessel En Ver. unable to make....
12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
'9net9.com' That is on the CoPartner site... So What their not making it??