Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Rocks of Invincibility

Discussion on The Rocks of Invincibility within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool The Rocks of Invincibility

Ok, this one probibly is only useful in 1-1000 times you play, but it's still fun to use.

(Step#1) Get an ATV and find a large rock, perferably somewhere around a large fight.

(Step#2) Get out of the ATV and get back in [remeber the side you got in on], drive up next to the rock so the side you got in on is touching the rock.

(Step#3) Exit the ATV, bam! you're inside of the rock. It may not seem like it, but you are. Getting out of the rock my be difficult, try jumping or pack some grenades to off yourself.
The rock provides invincibility, so dont worry about anyone seeing you or damaging you, the drawback is you CAN see them but you cant shoot them, BUT you can pop out and blow there brains out or set a router, motionsensor, or even an Agis shield generator if the rock is large enough to fit it.

Well have fun with exploit, hope you like it.

./)/)
(0.o)
(>.<)
~~~~
Old 12/28/2007, 18:21   #2

Spitfires & Mines

*Spitfire work inside the rock, but the will not do any damage to the target.

*Mines on the other hand will work, any vechical the drives near the rock will get a nasty little supprise (just make sure your not in the rock when this happens or you'll be blown to bits from the explosion).

Router pads are my personal favorite, if you find a good fight just position the router next to your tower and do that trick I told ya in a rock near the base and you've got a nice spot for your troops to get close to breach the base.
Old 12/28/2007, 21:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Yeah thats what i used too do but i noped a certain offset that allowed me too walk threw walls and repair spawn tubes. It was pretty fun. What i do is get a skyguard and park the end right up against the wall. I jump on the skyguard get in the gunner position. Then get out and im in the wall.
Old 12/28/2007, 21:20   #4

My hacking skills are limited Itburnz, I just play under 14day trials lol.