Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About PWI ban policy

Discussion on About PWI ban policy within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About PWI ban policy

I recently had a char banned off of PWI for botting. The only account that was banned was the bot, and not the account I had been using as an item storage, or my main account.

My question is will this always happen? If I make a new bot and farm items will they only ban the bot and not the character I've been sending money to? If you get banned multiple times do they check on your IP?

If anyone has experience on this topic an answer would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10/15/2010, 20:33   #2

Someone has posted a while ago about getting 25 bot accounts banned in one go. Although that might just be because of the excessive botting he was doing :P
Old 10/16/2010, 06:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Someone has posted a while ago about getting 25 bot accounts banned in one go. Although that might just be because of the excessive botting he was doing :P
I'm not running 25 bots at once though. I'm wondering if they will ban an account related to the IP. I don't bot on my main account, I get money with a bot and send it to my main.
Old 10/16/2010, 08:13   #4

THat's the nly occasion I've seen on here about someone getting banned, so can't help you otherwise.
Old 10/17/2010, 01:37   #5

they'll eventually IP ban you after they see that all the accounts banned r from same IP. Btw, what do we farm for to make money? just curious, cause i been botting and trust me it takes more money to bot.. from buying potions/repairs... maybe cause i am only lvl 49, so its more costly.
Old 10/17/2010, 22:46   #6

I'm not going to say what I bot on, but i start there at lvl 19 and make 1m a night. Just look around archo and see what items people are buying / selling.

And are you speaking from logic or experience that you'll eventually get banned for the same IP?

Come on, nobody here has ever been banned? Am I really the first one to be banned running 1 account?
Old 10/18/2010, 02:42   #7

well, i played perfect world Malaysian and i first got banned on 2 accounts then on my 3rd account I was IP banned but u could just call your internet-service provider to reset ur IP to a new one which then you can play again. so i guess logically and both from experience. I wasnt asking you wat bot u use, i was wondering what you farm for with the bot, like DragonQuest items to NPC or what.