Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Search/Suche]Perfect world MS Bot

Discussion on [Search/Suche]Perfect world MS Bot within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Search/Suche]Perfect world MS Bot

Hallo... I search an Perfet world ms Bot...
It must can kill groups of mobs and pick up the Items...
An normal bot
Does anybody know a workingbot??
I Have tried :
-MHS 2.3
-Zcpw 1.2

It doesnt work... when my char went to the second mob it say inalid target or cant use skill...
Need Help :/
I hope anybody can help me ...

Sorry for my bad english....

KYRO
Old 02/09/2010, 07:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
log in game and press K then look for the line "Auto Select Monster" click on that line and press F1 then click yes to confirm change.
open up MHS then go to Auto buff set the first box "F1" time is 3 sec. now click start. ur bot should working fine now. ( this is just a temporary method for boting )
Old 02/22/2010, 11:29   #3

elite*gold: 67
The Black Market: 115/0/0
well wildwinter u probably are noting PWI, arent u? We are playing PW-MS and there is no function as to change the key-setting as u do have in PWI. So if anyone knows a way to get the bots on PW-MS working again pls post.