Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R9rr +11 JOSD venomancer +12 wep for sell Twilight Temple

Discussion on R9rr +11 JOSD venomancer +12 wep for sell Twilight Temple within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R9rr +11 JOSD venomancer +12 wep for sell Twilight Temple

Im selling a near endgame veno on Twilight Temple server.

Level:105,105,103 Sky Level: Shifting Sky 10 Server:Twilight Temple
Pet:Monkey King

The veno is full r9rr +11 josd

+12 g16 neck
+12 Solar Slaughter ring
+12 r9rr weapon
+11 Vit Faction base helmet
Full candleflame set
No tome

If you want more info on the veno just let me know im selling it for 800$. Paypal only thanks. You can add me on skype if you want my username is razzledaz1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twilight Temple Venomancer Candleflame
02/18/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 102x102x102 RB Sage Venomancer on Twilight Temple Comes with fully evolved Pheonix Pet, Monkey King, and Wanderer All skills fully sage Shifting Sky 7 with passives started Full Candleflame card set (set not fully levelled) Comes with: Bound +10 Warsoul Weap x2 Sapphire Shards About 500~ Event gold sitting on account free for your use Has 259k reputation (only 41K more rep to go to make r999)
[Selling] Venomancer R9R3 Twilight Temple +11-+12 5/6 JOSD
12/27/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
WTT my sin r9rr up to +7 and my r9rr bm +11~12 on Twilight Temple server
04/15/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
im looking for mostly cleric and psychic will trade for somhing wih similar gear refine its okay if your a bit lower and if your a bit higher i can offer you coins as well i will sell them as well bm has alot of endgame like emp tome and i dont remember lol anyways leave me offer and skype and ill get back to you and show you the toons and them gears :P
[Selling] R9R3 +12 full vit stones Venomancer, Twilight Temple
10/27/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
S> Full R9 3rd cast sage venomancer, +12 armors (except for 2 pieces +11) and +12 weapon with icebourn stones. +12NW neck, +12 r9 ring and +12 NW ring, Emperor tome, full vit stones. Helm is socketed with 4 jades and also +12. Tanky character. 3 S cards. Most skills are maxed (sage). Comes with TONS of fashion, most dyed with black and white dyes, and many mounts including the white phoenix flyer (which looks pink). Comes with the phoenix, hercules and monkey king battlepets. Please...
[Selling] r9 3rd cast sage venomancer - Twilight Temple server
09/26/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
S> R9 3rd cast sage venomancer, +12armors (except for 2 pieces +11). +12NW neck, +12 r9 ring and NW ring, Emperor tome, full vit stones. Helm is socketed with 4 jades. Nuemas aren't maxed, neither is the sky level thing. 3 S cards. Most skills are maxed (sage). Comes with TONS of fashion, most dyed with black and white dyes, and many mounts including the pink phoenix flyer. Message me on skype for more information or to make an offer, since i wont check this site for thread updates....