Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 103 rank 9 psychic

Discussion on S> 103 rank 9 psychic within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 103 rank 9 psychic

SOLD.
Old 05/22/2012, 13:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastknight213 View Post
Just as title said

Selling full rank 9 psychic Lost city
Full +10 gear with g8/g9 shard

The account comes with a level 101 EP with full r8 gear +5/6.

Only thing This character does not have is a decent necklace

I am selling this account for 70$.
You might be wondering why I'm selling it for low, Its because I want to play diablo 3. Contact me here and I can prove my existence by meeting you in the game ( For serious buyers)
Contacted via pm, please replay asap. Thank you
EDIT: I don't know if you have received my pms, any how please pm me your email or msn.
Old 05/22/2012, 20:55   #3

Yeah I received your pm's. And to anyone who's interested, we can do this through Paypal for the desired $ or if you can get me a diablo 3 account key. If you are scared of being scammed, then we can hire a trade mediator ( at your expense, considering I'm at a lost if you factor the fact that earning a gear of such caliber would take 6month~1 yr of farming/ or 2k usd to obtain using PWI Micro-transaction system)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2012, 22:43   #4

Transaction went flawless, great seller. Vouch for this guy gl with other sales.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>Psychic 200k Rep 40$ Lv83
04/29/2012 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Rank 8 (200k Rep) Psychic Lv83 Server Raging Tide Gear: Weapon Diamond Dragon Armor (Rep Armor) and Sleeves of Sea Captain, Normal Helmet Gender: Male Price: 40$ [email protected] . Will only take PayPal though. once the money is obtained you will get username password. I also have Skype if you actually want to talk to me. Any proof you need ask for
S> Lv90++ Psychic on Momaganon
08/17/2011 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
done
lvl 86 psychic with 1k m.atk soulsphere selling
12/10/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 86 psycic with a 1k magic atk soulsphere. all skills so far are maxed from oracles usage. has 22m on account. as well as alot of boutique items. also has tiger mount. PM me
[All version] Psychic Force Hack
12/31/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Requirements: Undetectable Cheat Engine // Memory Editer ~Psychic force Hack~ (for aegis knight) -go to practice with aegis knight (ronan 3rd class) -press x and cast rune flare (1st spell) -use first scan in 1 -use rune flare again and next scan in 2 -use once again and next scan in 3
psychic force hack theory
06/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
1. go to practice, use AeK 2. use rune flare, scan 1,exact value,4 bytes 3. use rune flare again, scan 2,exact value,4 bytes 4. use psychic force and scan 1 5. if theres less addreses, find the changing value when using rune flare and psychic force and freeze it to 3. 6. theres two addresses that youll freeze into three,that the address juz a theory since i already tried aegis knight in GS SEA(already closed)