Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not play Fake Perfect World

Discussion on Do not play Fake Perfect World within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Do not play Fake Perfect World

A warning to all planning to play this server, is that the admin !ace there and his GM buddy Zhoephast do not care about the players, the server, or anyone else for that matter, they simply want donations for quick cash before shutting off the server, not to mention doing useless updates to try and fool players into believing they are actually doing something good. Very greedy guys lol, they wanted number one spot on extremetop100 but refused to listen to player suggestions about anything useful, so be warned about this server.

Some info from players point of view, can read about it here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2008, 19:57   #2

oO Ur totaly wrong this People from the Fake PW Community works very hard for us Member and Ace sepnd over 2500 Euros every month. Also donations are free choise so no one must donate. Its a Privat Server where u can play for free and have fun and not oh they want donations and oh they did not do all i want so i say fake pw is a bad server.
Old 11/09/2008, 20:04   #3

Exclamation BIG LIE

Thats not true !

Don`t tust his words!
Me and my friends played two month on Fake Perfect World and the true is-
Fake Perfect world is the best Perfect World Server !

!ace is the best admin I ever seen and the GMs work very hard vor the server and try to help all player !

Some player who get banned for boting and other things try to corrupt the server !

So please don`t listen to his words!
It`s better to take a look on Fake Perfekt World by yourself if you don`t belive me and I hope you will see the true.

And if some one think I am a GM there so I can tell you that I`m not !
I`m only a player there but I can`t belive what for stupid lies I read here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2008, 20:21   #4

1 flaming post...
and 2 opposite posts from newbies (1 post count, lol)
mayby Fake PW staff answered at 1st post?
Old 11/09/2008, 22:17   #5

#closed
Closed Thread