Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> pwi retail 100 celestial Demon cleric (Dreamweaver)

Discussion on S> pwi retail 100 celestial Demon cleric (Dreamweaver) within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> pwi retail 100 celestial Demon cleric (Dreamweaver)

names kalthazod have most of my skills maxed good gear for my level great build almsot have R8 have half R7 half TT99 im looking for atleast $50 OBO i hate retail anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Demon-Gaming|Demon-Co The Cradle of Hell
12/27/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 7 Replies
Welcome Guys i would like to introduce you the Demon-Gaming community -Honor Arena/Point System -New PVP System Kill players win Points and Gain Exp -Page with the Rank of higher Killer :). -2x CPS Potion with Demon-Points. -You can Gain Demon-Points By Killing other Players -High Exp Rate -FREE +12 ITEMS As Start Pack -Automated CPS Drop System -135 Weapons And Gears
WTB: Dreamweaver cleric, lvl 70-80 (Paypal Only)
12/02/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Mainly looking for a lvl 70-80 cleric on the Dreamweaver server. Doesn't need to have special gear or anything. Paypal only. You must give me the email, password to email, and security answers. PM with proof of ownership of account.
Celestial-World > Celestial Level 226 Ninja
06/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 25 Replies
Nabend die damen & herren. hiermit biete ich meinen Level 227 NahNinja auf dem Privatserver "Celestial-World" (server 1, Celestial) an Er hat: -7.600 Spielmuten (dementsprechend viel Zeit reingesteckt) -122.000 TP - über 1.300 Glas der Einsicht - 6 Eimer, 2 kekse, 2 nimm2, 10 toffifee (Uppitems) - 5 Goldene zander, 100+ gelbe perlen, und viele weitere neue Uppitems - 100% def gegen Ninja, 100% def gegen Sura 100% def gegen Krieger :)