Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fashion Color

Discussion on Fashion Color within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fashion Color

Is there any way to edit fashion color you using atm?

Since its a client-side visualization(Like the nude patch),other players shouldn't even notice I assume.

Example you got some crappy-colored brown fashion for cheap but you wanna turn it white...is there any exploit for this?(Purchasing pure-colored fashion in this game is almost as expensive as getting ultimate gear...).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-