Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price Check Jade Dynasty Billows

Discussion on Price Check Jade Dynasty Billows within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Price Check Jade Dynasty Billows

my friend needs a price check on his account
149 dagos rayan
The Billows server
with 14x sky touch set
+9 14x st helm
+9 14x st chest
+10 14x st boots
+10 14x st weapon
almost max affinity
level 20+ chroma

etc... jst a price check

oh.. and it has a velonious outfit... bunny outfit.. and dragon phoenix outfit

and its one of the top pvpers in jd.

if we get a nice price, we might sell it "might"
Old 11/17/2011, 09:12   #2

if anybody is interested, feel free to post the amount here. thank you
Old 05/14/2012, 05:56   #3

I can pay $250 for it
Old 05/14/2012, 06:41   #4

im selling an account to guys for cheap its like no one likes or soemthing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Jade Dynasty 141~ ASCENDED Felkin Balo (The Billows server)
06/12/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'm shipping out to boot camp (U.S. Marines) in a couple of months and I'd like to a bit of extra cash on the side before I go. I don't plan on returning, as I'm hoping I'll have a new schedule with things to do. I'm pretty much selling almost everything I own to make the transition from here to there less painful. That being said, I'll explain what I'm selling. Level 141 ASCENDED Felkin Balo on The Billows server. Highlights: -Name is friendly and non-offensive. -Account has never...
[Jade Dynasty] Trading 150unasc Billows Char for 150unasc Wildlands char
10/10/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Basic Info: lvl.150 unasc Modo, Human Build. Great for Plvling. It currently has: 157540 Dagos Affinity Scorpus Lord Mount 17 Heart of Moons 34 Dragon Muscles 68 Meditation Orbs (for Ascension Leveling) 2820 Chroma Beads
WTS Jade Dynasty (Billows) Account 2 ascended chars
07/08/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling account of popular characters on Jade Dynasty. I'm semi well known (Very well known on the forums 8k+ Posts) I'm tierd of the game, and wanting to sell my account. It has 2 ascended characters. A 123 Ascended Balo and a 132 Ascended Celan (On same account) Account also has multiple alts (All with their own CS fashions). The Celan character (Very well known) has a Hellfire Inferno pet. The rarest pet in the game. And it is G12 with very good defense. Great for grinding. The Celan has...
[Jade Dynasty] Selling account Billows Server Level 140+ Ascended Modo
12/24/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Billows Server 140 + Asc Modo, gear all +8 +9 sealed, one of the best espers (demon torch level 35) bloodsmelted with high Hp (3k +) and resistances(lowest 160ish i believe). Maxed 4/5 faction affinities, skill acc, skill eva, affinity reduction. Easy gold over 2k per day. Almost NO pot usage. Good rep, no enemies whatsoever. Used to be top 10 on server, well known pvper. Many mounts: dragon, horse, ligera, fox, donkey, flaming horse (forgot name..). Over 6 sets of fashion clothing. ...
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...