Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can u know if it is or isnt at serverside?

Discussion on how can u know if it is or isnt at serverside? within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can u know if it is or isnt at serverside?

please teach me..how can u know if it is or isnt at serverside?
Old 03/29/2008, 00:17   #2

Old 03/29/2008, 00:20   #3

Well, if you have friends in the game, you can probably ask them how it looks to them. Or if you have real life friends that play the game would be even better.

That and if it seems unrealistic, such as a crappy noob item looking like the highest level weapon in the game... that would be client side as well.

Also, your clothes that the character wears, anything like that is client side.

However, you can use ArtMoney to make it seem like you have more money than you really have. It looks serverside to everyone, but the server knows for sure that you don't have that kind of money.

Hope it helped
Old 03/29/2008, 00:34   #4

when it comes to serversided data, T_T i know nothing.

@pukubear, when ur editing serversided data what program do you use? i tried to use wpe pro. T_T its hard to learn. i recorded twice while before trading and after trading, can't see the difference too many codes to compare. and when i resend it i get disconnected. can u teach me how or just give me some clues please!
Old 03/29/2008, 00:38   #5

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
You can't edit serversided information.

Well... as long as you don't hack the server or something
Old 04/06/2008, 04:33   #6

hard to find out actually without having a somewhat good knowledge of the game and its internals or its protocol.
some of the lesser skilled people might think they know what is serversided and what isn't because they just edit gold/hp or some **** with cheat engine and it doesn't change on the server, so they say its serversided which is not always the case even then.
Old 04/06/2008, 11:30   #7

just some small directions of what i mostly serverside :

HP, MP, exp, level, gold, skills. Is 99% sserverside, but even there is always a way to hack this with the client. Just need to think around 104 corners.

example: You have an item, talk to npc. Send a packet/edit memory that you sold it to NPC. But you still have the item, and received the money.

Just an example, didnt try neither think it works on pw xP
Old 05/08/2008, 20:11   #8

try and try until you die. lol
Old 05/14/2008, 18:13   #9

i learned now how to use wpe pro on other games.. but why does PW gives me random hex everytime i record? can there be a solution?
Old 05/14/2008, 21:08   #10

Forget
Allmost all usefull stuff in-game is serverside..
Ppl just like bots copying what they hear from another. The main stuff is to find the hole in the client, and try to change the serverdata with it..