Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB account in dawn glory or coins

Discussion on WTB account in dawn glory or coins within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB account in dawn glory or coins

WTB arch, withard, stormbringer or sin with r9r3. Or 6,5 bill coins. Contact with me here or in skype: oschepkovd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS My R93 Male Seeker Sage with Cost of Glory +12 weapon on Dawn Glory Server :)
09/26/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Dawn Glory Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -I stopped playing so am still only astral sky level 1 Contact me in skype live:meschiepvp -Gear Link - Perfect World: Calculator
[Selling] 3 Billions Coins on Dawn Glory and 1 Billion Coins on Etherblade
05/26/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 3 billion coins in Dawn Glory and 1 billion coins in Etherblade. Selling for $.16/million or $160/billion. If you buy all 3 billion on Dawn Glory I will discount it to $450. Will do small transactions if preferred. Add me on skype to discuss details including payment method. Skype: ptnk1113
[Selling] WTS R93 Male Seeker Sage with Cost of Glory +12 weapon on Dawn Glory Server
10/11/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Dawn Glory Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -I stopped playing so am still only astral sky level 1 -Gear link http://pwcalc.com/9d43b7d309616dd0 note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine)
[Selling] My R93 Male Seeker Sage with Cost of Glory +12 weapon on Dawn Glory Server :)
08/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Dawn Glory Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the...
[Trading] WTT: Coins on Dawn Glory(EU) for coins on Etherblade server
08/15/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to trade my coins on Dawn Glory (EU Server) for your Coins on the Etherblade Server (merger of Archosaur and HT Server) I'm Accepting: - Coins, Items and Gold W/E u have that has worth i'll accept as trade. I've done trades in the past and most of them went perfectly okay. and with almost I mean that sometimes people ended up walking away with my coins. Trading info: