Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB endgame sin/dusk/wizz/psy/archer on downglory or tideswell

Discussion on WTB endgame sin/dusk/wizz/psy/archer on downglory or tideswell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB endgame sin/dusk/wizz/psy/archer on downglory or tideswell

Hello I want to buy any of those classe I wrote up on title on tideswell or downglory pm me gear info and price ...I prefer it has 1.8k+ spirit
My skype confederat.beniamin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] R9 Db for Sin/Wizz/barb on Da/Tideswell
01/13/2018 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I Trade for Egal gear Sin or Wizz or Barb on Another Server Trade R9 Db on Da serveur Got R9+10 with Full vit stone, Star's Destiny ring +12 with weap +12 ,2 drakeStone , belt with 2 stone +20 spirit with engrave 330 ress physical+helmet and robe g16 +7/+8 engrave +330 deff physical , full Vit stone , Twhilight sky x,Start chart 8 stats(2 stats spirit) lvl 35 etc.... trade for egal gear or better gear Send a message for more infos skype: xPandemonium
[Selling] WTS>Endgame archer in downglory
12/11/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hello Guys, Good Day. I am Selling my endgame archer in Downglory server and Rebirth Lv103 Lv102 Lv104(at 56%) All Passive are are max and all Neverfall skill updated and fully gear DEITY/JOSD+12 except helm 4x vit shard+10 with cf card set RB2 and 2..2k spirit Also Duskblade r999+10 and +6 with fully vit shard on gear in same account and server with base spirit 1375 but at sky shifting 9 if catch up passive will reach above 2k spirit too.(with A set card also)
Wts>Endgame archer in DownGlory Server
08/29/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Good day While i do not have time anymore in real life i am decide to sell my archer full 3rd+12 josd and deity with 2,2k spirit and 30k base hp and morai card set rebirth2 all passive max and got all neverfall skill with pretty Good chart too. i need 1000$ no less i can log ingame also to show the character. also middleman Good for an option. add my skype if you are intrested skype:missorie123
[Trading] WTS/T lol account/Duskblade/WTB r9r3+10,12 BM/Sin/Wizz/Seeker TIDESWELL
08/12/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! WTS these: -Leauge of Legend account:almost allchamp(not played so not buyed the rest),lot of skin(have a bounch limited), Rank is gold. -G16 rb2 UP TO DATE duskblade! Almost all skill sage, got the best primal skills and morai skills! /tideswell/ OR I can trade them for the following! WTB: R9r3 atleast +10/12, nice sharded, nw neck,nw rings,base help,nw cape.(depends on the offer can accessories can be lower)
[Buying] Wtb good geared and refines sin/dusk/ea on tideswell
06/27/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Spread the world that this guy and his Middleman friend (Haidi1408) are scammers. I sent him the money and they scamm me...