Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS RANK9RRR CLERIC DOWNGLORY

Discussion on WTS RANK9RRR CLERIC DOWNGLORY within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RANK9RRR CLERIC DOWNGLORY

Hi all im selling my ep from downglory it rank9rrr gear+8 with darkflame wep+10 Ts 10 spirit 1718 all passive at day. all his skills NF. also has WOA.

about 2 card to get Abbadon Set. has Ws Neck. im selling it ima join to the collage to study medicine so i wont have time to play Pwi Noo scam dont waster my time if ur not buying it. u can contact my from here

im just asking $320 dont go low. only work with paypal

« WTB PillBaby Alts On Dawnglory | Cleric on Dawnglory »

Similar Threads
downglory 4aps sin cheap
11/06/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 9 Replies
4aps sin 102 102 101 shift7 cheap pasives almost full offer coins in game weap + 8 set +6
wts rank9rrr cleric downglory
08/25/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all im selling my ep from downglory it rank9rrr gear+8 with darkflame wep+10 Ts 10 spirit 1718 all passive at day. all his skills NF. also has WOA. about 2 card to get Abbadon Set. has Ws Neck. im selling it ima join to the collage to study medicine so i wont have time to play Pwi Noo scam dont waster my time if ur not buying it. u can contact my from here im just asking $400 dont go low. only work with paypal
[Selling] WTS R9.3 Mysitc on downglory
06/25/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
i am quieting game no time to play and would like to sell my account it is up to date until glyph thing x3 105 Max passive,skills,neuma,titles,cultivation and everything Full +10 drake flame shard only chest +11 and weapon +12 icebourne shard NW neckless and ring ,emperor and WOA full josd Sot A card set atm and 5/6 dark lords of morai 2 card of it reborned FWS set 5/6 S missing and some cards x4
[Selling] LVL103 Seeker Downglory Server
08/17/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling my seeker account, quit game long time back just wanted to sell the items and save some money for my higher studies. It's a Female seeker LVL103 R9RR+10 & Weapon+12 Emperor Tome Puzzle Cube Broken+10 Matchless Wings+10 Sky Cover+10