Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THEIF KNOWN AS OneTrüeKing !!!

Discussion on THEIF KNOWN AS OneTrüeKing !!! within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
THEIF KNOWN AS OneTrüeKing !!!

Ok so most of use are ligit, I just want everyone to know there is a theif amoung us, He goes by the name OneTrüeKing, DO NOT MAKE DEALS WITH HIM !! He will rip ya off !
Old 08/24/2017, 17:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
LoftOfPWI are you still interested in coin on TT server?

Tags
coins, pwi, seller, server tt, theif

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Beware - PROOF cheapSROchars is a Theif
12/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
I now have proof that cheapSROchars has taken and sold me 111 FF wizard/cleric on thepowerlevel.com Here is my proof: cheapSROchars pm'd me with his email so that we could discuss trading the char http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/scammer2 b.png/ Then from numerous sources I had discovered that the bastard posted and sold the character on thepowerlevel.com so I talked to one of their representatives who confirmed to me that the seller of Willy used the email [email protected]...
Cave SP script for iBot [Theif] wanted.
02/23/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello, Anyone here who would be willing to share their own walk/quest for iBot for the SP quest in cave on theif side? It would be appreciate immensely! :o - Nil
Swapping 99Fisher/Cook/ For 99 Theif
06/02/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Swapping My 99 fisher for 99 thief with full rogue no requirements 2 days of membership left and bank full of rares and items just for 99 theif pm me, or email me and we can talk im quitting rs cuz i lost just about all my stuff in a horrible situation which took months to accumulate i had around 240m from investing i was goofing off in pvp i clicked someone got skulled both my party hats and stuff were gone....... so now i just want an account with 99 theif,also my account has 99 fish and...
Any hack work with USE on Theif?
01/23/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
if anyone know, please tell me (speed up and other)
WTS GOLD DRAGON FLAG (MALE & FEMALE) + SPECIAL JOB ITEMS (HUNTER & THEIF) ON SPARTA
08/19/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi I have GDF male and female and special suit of hunter and theif which you wont find on server now... i m taking gold on persia for these items in sparta. I HAVE THESE ITEMS ON SPARTA SERVER , BUT I NEED GOLD IN PERSIA PM ME