Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

r9rr seeker Tideswell server

Discussion on r9rr seeker Tideswell server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
r9rr seeker Tideswell server

r9rr +11 armors with 11 josd, 4 DoD, 1 vit stone
r9rr wep +10 with 2 garnet gems
g16 helm +10 with 3 stones
g16 cape +11 with 3 vit stones
sky cover + 6
3 lvl 100 alts with stashable g16 HA gear
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] R9RR+10 Sage Seeker - Tideswell
05/26/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Title
[Selling] R9RR Sage Seeker on Tideswell Server
04/27/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! After several years of playing PWI, I simply don't have time to both play this game, and achieve my real world goals. I haven't been playing for a while, but now I'm ready to get rid of my account for good, to both remove the temptation, and obtain funding for my current projects. Let's get to the details. I'm selling a top of line, up-to-date 105 seeker. (see more level info below) Shifting Sky 10. Full R9RR. All rank armor is +10. Weapon, +11 w/drakeflames. (Also have a 21...
[Selling] R9RR Seeker Tideswell
02/05/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I finally done with this game and wish to sell of all my accounts in 1. My Seeker(main) = +10 wep, +8 gear +10 vit in most of the gear My Sin (seperate account) = +11 weapon + 6 gears +10 matchless wings I have a couple A card sets, A couple of S cards also. Any questions feel free to ask. I am accepting offers in £,$ or euros. Thank you and have a nice day
[Trading] Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlan
07/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlands server, you can contact me in [email protected] or in skype- ypupipop or in facebook- Snowy Snowy, im interested in r9rr armored, i dont care about refines and such , for info contact me thanks
[Selling] R9RR lvl103 F.Seeker / R9RR lvl103 Sin [Harshlands]
12/21/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
R9RR lvl103 F.Seeker Gears Full R9RR+10 Love Up And Down Tome Puzzle Cube Broken+10 Matchless Wings+10 Sky Cover+10 Full Sage Skills