Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading LoL account for pwi account

Discussion on Trading LoL account for pwi account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading LoL account for pwi account

i stoping play LoL so i went to back full back at pwi
my account at LoL server is:Eune
champ:104
skins:25-6
runes page x2:got for ap and ad
got runes for ad and ap
and got 3 key fragment and box
i giving that acc for pwi acc or 1,7 bil in game
(one information my acc at lol never before banned and now too not banned because i fear play) who interesed can leave message here at elite or add me at skype and tell me my skype name is:mikisa.mikisa1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT PWI ACcOUNT FOR LOL TUFF
06/30/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, i want to trade my pwi account for lol stuff like skins,rp,gifts,refs etc.its a rly nice account.let me know if intereted,ill give details.
Trading Selling Eune LoL Acc for Pwi
06/04/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, IG.: Aldnoah Diamond 5 filled with bunch of skins. + Trading Selling for coins my T3+5 psy on Tideswell. U can contact me for more information on email-skype-discord-ig. Email: [email protected] Skype: Czudor Marcell
I'll boost your LoL account for money/accounts on pwi
03/02/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all. I'm looking to return to Perfect World again. The problem is I don't have an account or any money on pwi. So I wondered how I could fix this issue. I've been playing League of Legends since season one and have managed to get into challenger this season on the Oceanic servers. Now the pricing for each boost will be different depending on your MMR and what server you're on. I've boosted on the North American and Oceanic servers so far. If you're interested you can either...
[PWI Bot] Gamerisers PWI Grinder (ORACLE legacy): new beta phase
03/17/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 10 Replies
PerfectWorld(GRINDER) Description This bot uses GameRisers framework and need testers. PLEASE NOTE : Like the last release, this riser is for PW INTERNATIONAL aka PW Genesis ONLY. ## Features: - Grinder with auto-pick
New PWI Bot - Asterix - pm detection, custom autoreply w/ PWI smiley, anti-GM, more..
12/10/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 24 Replies
Delete