Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRADEING R9 3rd cast archer+10 for BM

Discussion on TRADEING R9 3rd cast archer+10 for BM within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face TRADEING R9 3rd cast archer+10 for BM

hi, i have a archer im trading for a bm, i prefer it to be full rank 9 bm, but i will also trade the archer for a bm with warsoul axes and nice g16 gear. the server is Tideswell. if interested add me on skype at jerryisonskypenow and then we can chat from there. if the bm is higher refined then we can talk about stuff to make it even.

the archer is as followed

sage archer

G16 Helm and cape with garnet and critine gems in it

Full R9 3rd cast Armor +7 refined all +10 vit shards in it

r9 3rd cast weapon +10 refined with 2 darkflame stones

r9 ring and +5 refined sky cover

have 12 leadership, one S card and a ton of A cards

r9 belt 3rd cast, and g14 cube necklace protection +5 refined

some fash in fashion bank

g16 and g15 bow's

5 stat star chart

at shifting sky 3

archer has almost all skills including the homestead skill

bank full of stuff including inks, charms and misc items

account also has All g16 light armor +5 boots, legs, wrist and +6 chest with vit shards in it

account also has account stash, and a duskblade who is 2nd rebirthed 100, 300k rep

g14 phys belt

aps gear sin on it also

95 lunar phys ring +6
Closed Thread

Tags
archer, blademaster, bm, tideswell, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS R9 3RD CAST ARCHER +10
11/09/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
im looking for 250 usd or best offer nothing under 200. I will only accept paypal or ebay/amazon gift cards after i get payment i will give you password/change the email. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY if you have enough money and if you want to see him message me email: [email protected] skype: jerryisonskypenow account is on TIDESWELL
[Selling] R9 3rd cast ARCHER on LC
03/01/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
R9 3rd cast ARCHER on LC I quit pwi and im selling my acount Archer r93rd (2 times rebirthed > 102,101,100) $250 -All morai skills -All demon skills -Passive primal skills -Increased bank space -R9 all 3rd cast except boots, boots are 2nd cast. Also includes r8r bow with def lvl
[Selling] R9 3rd cast ARCHER on LC
03/01/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I quit pwi and i wana sell my acount Archer r93rd (2 times rebirthed > 102,101,100) $250 -All morai skills -All demon skills -Passive primal skills -Increased bank space -R9 all 3rd cast except boots, boots are 2nd cast. Also includes r8r bow with def lvl
archer with 99% cast
07/09/2010 - Archlord - 14 Replies
is it possible to bring an archer to cast like a sorc ? the archer shots a arrow after each skill is it possible that he doesnt do that ?
tradeing my lvl 87 archer for a runescape acout
12/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
yea im tradeing my lvl 87 archer whit an lvl 85 elite bow and elite shark coat and elite makat hat whit an lv lv 85 unqire ring and lv 80 unquire boots and a unquire lvl 82 nekey at wonders and i have a lvl 50 water tiao for more rune scape stuff yea ill take a lv 50 or more any trades