Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dawnglory g16 psychic/stormbringer/cleric

Discussion on Dawnglory g16 psychic/stormbringer/cleric within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dawnglory g16 psychic/stormbringer/cleric

Sellong my dawnglory account this is my AA account. I had other characters on the account but they were deleted long time ago since they were all around lvl 40. There is also a lvl 100 pill baby wizard. Nothing in that characters bank inv. Can use the g16 full in account stash. The main character on the account is the psychic it has the best sky lvl, cards etc. The next would be stormbringer then cleric. I spent alot of time on the psychic getting its gear etc before it was so easy. You can pm me on here or post to the post. Post your Skype name if you'd like. I'll do $50 via PayPal to me first. You can then log the account check it out. Then if still wanting it I'll give rest of info then I get paid other half. So a total of 100$ USD thanks guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Stormbringer in Dawnglory
06/27/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
done thanks
[Trading] R9rr psychic in dawnglory
06/09/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I want to trade my r9rr gear psychic and g16 wep pm me in skype interesred in any class thanks. Skype- Duskie34 accept trades for g16's if good geared and good cards
[Selling] Stormbringer on Dawnglory
12/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 17 Replies
r9 storm on dg
WTS>99 Stormbringer - 70 Cleric Dawnglory || 95 Sin Etherblade (same acct)
11/12/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
This account has: 99 Stormbringer (F) - Dawnglory - Sage 70 Cleric (F) - Dawnglory 95 Assassin (F) - Etherblade - Sage The Stormbringer is the one geared and this is listed below. WAS Asking: $145 -- DROPPED PRICE TO $75 US Currency - via Player Auctions link below. Using Player Auctions protects both of us. Reason: Work + School is just too much for me to keep up.
[Buying] WTB Stormbringer/psy in DawnGlory or trade
08/18/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys, i WTB Stormbringer/psy in dawnglory or trade for my accounts, pm me in skype ur class and gears and we will have a deal :) my skype- ypupipop