Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rank 9 stormbringer Twillight temple

Discussion on Rank 9 stormbringer Twillight temple within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rank 9 stormbringer Twillight temple

What's going on elitepvp this is Low.... Tier....*** back at you guys again this time a friend of mine is trying to ship off his rank 9 stormbringer for 1.5bil. It up to date with daily etc no trades please such as ( account's) Can take items for more information leave your skype

P.S no worthless drones
Old 08/16/2016, 01:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype > zacky.norman
Old 08/17/2016, 05:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not trust this guy he is a scammer.. just ripped me off 200m

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] josd sin on twillight temple 500mil!!!
06/19/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says i want to sell my main character on twilight temple looking for around 500mil or best offer. Its not full josd its only missing josd on one of the part of the gear for more information regarding the character just message me on skype. And no i dont want the money from a different server -_-
[Selling] Twillight-Temple RRR9 Assassin+12
06/10/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Ello, selling my Assassin, to raise money for my wedding. The account, was bought from this site also, but hardly ever used it except Farming ADV FSP/Dailys Account was bought for 385+50 Amazon Gift card(Wanted me to prove I was legit and was not Time wasting like rest of his offers/deposit) Account is still in good Shape. Can even throw in the Emp Tome if the price is right. (Gonna keep the G16 Psy Neck, unless offer is really good. Clean G16 Cube Neck, no engrave) Also, willing...
[Selling] R999 SEEKER-TWILLIGHT-TEMPLE
02/04/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 12 Replies
it's R999 +5 gear RB2. 20k Hp Full sage with All skills+Primal skills . Very low Spirit*Around 600-800*. Not so good Cards*Full set of A's 2 S cards*. With demon Barb*25k hp* full g16 and a Sin*APS gear+half g16* on the account SOLD Just so, We're clear. Selling a Seeker with r999 gear, Nothing Fancy what so ever. Willing to let you meet it ingame/Screenshare as Proof it's real. Leave skype info here or send me private massage.
Stormbringer on Twilight Temple
01/01/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hi evryone Im one of the most skilled strombringers in pwi. But i was spending too much time on this game thats why i decide to quit. Im selling almost full nv3 stormbringer with cloudcharger robe.. its pure magic build. Got high spirits around 1k with spirt coin. Got 200k reputation... Nv3 armor if full +6 wep is +7 all shards are +70 p.def and some are +85 p.def. I will be honest I didnt want too spend real money on game.. Thats why i farm all things.. But if you dont spend money on...
[Selling] G16 Rb1 wizard Twillight temple 50USD
09/15/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Going to keep it nice and short since i don't really have much to say about the account xD As the title says below i am selling my full g16 wizard for 50USD. I dont really need this alt anymore was only used for bh if you want more information regarding the wizard add me on skype and i will show it in game i can also get about 900mil with this account. Skype>>>>Maxmillie :handsdown: