Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Coins (Etherblade/Twilight Temple) and Account - R999 Seeker (Etherblade)

Discussion on Selling Coins (Etherblade/Twilight Temple) and Account - R999 Seeker (Etherblade) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Coins (Etherblade/Twilight Temple) and Account - R999 Seeker (Etherblade)

Skype - pwicoins.

Selling Billions of coins on Etherblade and Twilight Temple Servers.
Competitive price, better than any others.
Message me on Skype for more info.

Selling Seeker on Etherblade
102/102/102 Seeker with;

+11 R999 Armor (Some with JoSD, others with Vit stones and physical defense)
+12 R999 Weapon
Good accessories, Some good war avatars etc.
Message me on skype for more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 105 x 3 seeker on Etherblade
10/08/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 14 Replies
Selling 105 x 3 seeker , +12 weapon with drakeflames, armor full +11 on Etherblade. 102-101-101 Full G16 bm and 101-101-89 Barb on same account. maxed out inventory n safe on all three accounts. 800 event gold. pm me with an offer / for screenshots. :pimp:
[Selling] Selling Seeker R999+10/12 Etherblade
09/15/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
102/102/102 Seeker with; +11 R999 Armor (Some with JoSD, Vit stones and physical defense) +12 R999 Weapon Good accessories, Some good war avatars etc. Pm me or message me on skype (pwicoins) for more information.
[Trading] Coin on Twilight Temple for Coin on Etherblade
04/09/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Like the title suggests I'd like to exchange 80m on Twilight Temple and maybe some items, for coins or items on Etherblade. We can do Paypal as well, but this is just easier to do and I have more use for coin on Etherblade. Thanks, Nate Skype: CYAN.PW
[Selling] Selling Coins on Etherblade/Twilight Temple (Guaranteed Cheapest Price).
04/02/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hello all, I'm selling coins on both the Etherblade and Twilight Temple servers and have been doing this for years. Stock (I can always get more extremely fast) Twilight Temple - 1 Billion Etherblade - 750Million Price Ask - Always lowest on ePvP.
[Selling] WTS>G16+7 sage seeker twilight temple with 2.1b coins
10/05/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Seeker g16+7 WS weapon +9 sky cover +4 warsong belt +5 with atleast 2.1B Coins and some GSTs and MoGs