Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coins Dawn Glory

Discussion on Coins Dawn Glory within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coins Dawn Glory

Sorry for my bad english, im from ukraine.
So, i want to sell many coins.
1m=0.12$ (0.1є)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wts R9 DAWN GLORY SEEKER
04/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 8 Replies
Hello ,i want to sell my seeker because i don't play anymore that game ,he is full r9 except the weapon ,he is full +7/+8 With +5 g16 weapon he has g15 cube neck .He is 101/102/103. If u are interested give me your price . He has more than 20k hp
[Selling] WTS R93 Male Seeker Sage with Cost of Glory +12 weapon on Dawn Glory Server
10/11/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Dawn Glory Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -I stopped playing so am still only astral sky level 1 -Gear link http://pwcalc.com/9d43b7d309616dd0 note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine)
[Selling] rrr9 Assassin Dawn Glory
09/29/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
as the title says im selling my full rrr9 assassin on Dawn Glory, tired of it and bored. pm for more infos screenshots etc... or leave your skype and i will get in touch that way :)
[Selling] My R93 Male Seeker Sage with Cost of Glory +12 weapon on Dawn Glory Server :)
08/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
I'd like to sell my full r93 seeker with Cost of Glory weapon +12...Dawn Glory Server -Full Sage Skills -4 A cards, 2 S cards(soulprime, lifeprime) -max level primal passive -max blacksmith+tailor -also got full g16 nirvana my old gear -GEAR LINK Perfect World: Calculator (note: the stats shown in there are completely different from its actual stats, its only purpose is to show the gear and refine) pm me if interested, the reason I am selling my account is because I'm quiting the...
[Trading] WTT: Coins on Dawn Glory(EU) for coins on Etherblade server
08/15/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to trade my coins on Dawn Glory (EU Server) for your Coins on the Etherblade Server (merger of Archosaur and HT Server) I'm Accepting: - Coins, Items and Gold W/E u have that has worth i'll accept as trade. I've done trades in the past and most of them went perfectly okay. and with almost I mean that sometimes people ended up walking away with my coins. Trading info: