Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buy:R9s3 sin/seeker/archer/bm DAWNGLORY

Discussion on Buy:R9s3 sin/seeker/archer/bm DAWNGLORY within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buy:R9s3 sin/seeker/archer/bm DAWNGLORY

Looking to buy one of these classes on dawnglory server,must have at least all the pieces of r9s3+weapon,dont need anything else,not looking for a high endgame with insane shards or refines bcz i cant afford it
PAYING WITH INGAME COINS ONLY,got enough for the deal
scammers ur wasting ur time if u want me to go first or if anything looks sketchy u re blocked,leave me pm with ur skype to talk more

UP
btw is a 101 r9 seeker with cost of glory+12 weapon NAMED GANJAGA ON DAWNGLORY tries to sell u his char,he is scammer,got proofs

up
Old 01/06/2016, 17:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have a r9.3+10 Seeker but sry i dont want image Coins or u know some who buy ingame coins for real money?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>R9S3 Seeker - Etherblade
05/19/2018 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Selling a R9s3 or rrr9 Seeker, however you want to look at it, for 800 or best offer. All gears are +11/ Weapon is +12. Has JOSD started in the chest/legs. Only one each. 30k+ HP fully buffed. Nothing much really left on the toon since it got put into another main. Reawakened twice, has some cards. Little bit of event gold left. Basically I don't care for seeker much. Time to get rid of it. Inbox me here for any offers I will respond quickly.
WTS R9S3 +12 Archer/Seeker
09/15/2016 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Etherblade Server Archer/Sin < 1 Account Triple 103 R9s3 +11 gears/ +12 weapon. Full Diamond of Dragon ( DoD ) Passives kept until Shifting Sky R9 Recasted ring as well. Cards maxed out. Has event gold.. 1k I believe. Can hit 26k+ hp buffed. Also a r9s3 sin with +10 daggers, +11 APS gear with full DoT For farming.
WTS R9s3 Archer/Sin/Seeker
01/03/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 7 Replies
WTS R9S3 +12 Archer/Seeker Etherblade Server Archer/Sin < 1 Account Triple 103 R9s3 +11 gears/ +12 weapon. Full Diamond of Dragon ( DoD ) Passives kept until Shifting Sky R9 Recasted ring as well. Cards maxed out. Has event gold.. 1k I believe.
Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell
01/01/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster. The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every...
[Selling] Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell
12/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster. The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every...