Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling rb2 psy g16 and sin aps Dawnglory cheap

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling rb2 psy g16 and sin aps Dawnglory cheap

As the title says am selling a rb2 psy with g16 wepon +8 also has rank gear not 3rd recast 2nd i think also sin has aps gear for screen shot down below selling it for 50USD leave your skype and i will add you Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

no scammers please

Old 12/16/2015, 14:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump new price 30USD

Similar Threads
[Selling] Dawnglory coins and R9r3 Bm +12 Cheap
11/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hi again i would like to sell my R9r3 Bm on dawn glory server it is half Josd and the rest is mag def stones. It is Shifting sky level VII spirit 1185 it has a emperor tome (Bound) and a puzzle cube Defiance+12 (bound ) also has star destiny and the rest of the gear is +12 apart from the G16 cape +8 don't really have a price but do pm if interested and also leave a pm with a price. P.S if you are going to try and scam me etc it wont work just to let you know. Coins on Dawnglory I am...
Selling PWI account. On Dawnglory server.
09/12/2015 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Selling PWI account. 103/103/105 BM on Dawnglory server. full +10 r9rr , +12 weapon, +10 ornaments, all g16 NW. Many A cards/S cards. 1 S set consisting of 1 A card and 1 S card. 100+ Fashions. HP Gems/Vit shards/HP shards, ALL skills maxed/merged (except for the 2 new ones with the most recent patch requiring barbaric blood from primal) Feel free to contact me for more details and we can set up a meeting! Email me at [email protected] ! Looking for something around $1,000 USD. That is only...