Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

emperor tome Tideswell Server 200 Dollers Or best offer

Discussion on emperor tome Tideswell Server 200 Dollers Or best offer within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
emperor tome Tideswell Server 200 Dollers Or best offer

Want to Sell Emp Tome, I bought as investment.
Willing to use 1 middle man (KOBRualet) incase you feel unsure about paying first.

You pay me or KOBRualet, I give you or KOBRualet the item you give me the money or he dose, That simple, Clean easy

Not accepting payment through Paypal, Unless KOBRualet can vouch for you,
Only Western union,Amazon gift cards, Bank transfer E.T.C

No time waster please, Leave skype info here or PRivite massage Add you,

Also willing to Accept another Emp tome on Twillight Temple or Dawnglory, Maybe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] emperor tome Tideswell Server 150 Dollers(OBO)
12/12/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Tome. Willing to meet you ingame show it's real, Payment first, Tome after. Willing to use Middleman (KOBRualet) Only, person I trust*You pay his Fee* Send me Private inboox massage with Skype. add u :mofo:
WTS EMPEROR tome at (dawnglory) server
08/20/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS EMP tome at (dawnglory) server VIA PayPal 600$ in euro or 600$ in usd The payment for the Emperor will be in different parts to minimize the risk for example i show you emperor then you give me 50 euro or dollar then i give you money for how much you sent till you have cash to buy emperor . to minimize the risk if wants to trade pm me in skype skype name: horrenMakrel
[Selling] Emperor Tome-HEAVENS-TEAR- 200 GBP/300 dollers
08/04/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
Selling emperor tome, on Heavens Tear/ARCH SERVER, 200 GBP or 360 dollers Archer/HeavensTear Merging Togather Add me on skype: [email protected], Tree-brent. Or be willing to take Emp tome/600 GOLD/4Billion in Morai/Sanc Server Also(Or something like that)
[Selling] Emperor Tome-Harshland-150 dollers*OBO*
07/29/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
http://imgur.com/OQepwwxAdd me on Skype make offer no less then 100 dollers, buy out 150 dollers:mofo: Also Willing to take trades on Sanctary Server such ass coins/etc Skype name: Trebo_brent Smith. [email protected](Casper image)
[Selling] Emperor Tome Archo Server
11/03/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
LF about 350-400 Add me on skype "pwi-coins" for more info LEGIT BUYERS ONLY