Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seeker+8 r9 Rageing tide server for 150gold

Discussion on Seeker+8 r9 Rageing tide server for 150gold within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seeker+8 r9 Rageing tide server for 150gold

Hello i would like to sell my r9 +8 seeker apart from weapon +12 for 150gold on Twilight temple server its up to date with daily and etc good A cards and some S cards. It really good in pvp and pve 30k hp barb buff which make it a tank seeker not really asking for much but pm if your interested no time wasters please
Old 11/07/2015, 17:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump or 60Euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS emp tome on harshland and rageing tide
12/01/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Selling emp tome and cube of defi psy,star of destiny ring both +7 the emp tome and the rest of the thing I said is on harshland server and I have a emp tome on rageing tide server just place your offer on here or Skype if I add you on Skype its a deal if I don't =nty it will be best if you could leave a price range and scammer please stay way. Skype= tiger.ainthere transaction will be done by PayPal c/o for emp tome is 110usd if U want to go any higher pm.
[Selling] Rageing tide coins 23$/100
08/30/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
skype : pkonstyle stock 1.2 bil Surrosoft name kisspika coin seller
[Selling] Rageing Tide coins
01/03/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Stock 0 mil price 0.29$/100 mil Cheers
[Selling] 101 Sage Seeker + ALTS (Raging Tide Server)
07/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Everybody :) I want to sell my 101 seeker account in raging tide server. Heres the complete info about it: Complete Armor And Stats: Perfect World: Calculator -Weapon: T3 Astral Ballad +10 with really nice add-ons -Armor: T3 almost full set (Just boots are Valley Of Scarred Blue) +5, +3, +2 parts. -Ornaments: Gold Ornaments +2 -Rings: Seal Of Eternal Solicitude (both +2)
WTS LVL 100 SEEKER IN RAGING TIDE
07/03/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
x