Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Developed Sin,DB + shop account

Discussion on Developed Sin,DB + shop account within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Developed Sin,DB + shop account

Sin rebirthed 2 times, Duskblade with about 300+mil along with shop account with shards mats full gear and plenty of fashion. Also 11 medal of glories I have plenty of pictures. Email me and i can show photos for more detail of items and toons. Asking 150$ but willing to negotiate, I've had this account for about 4+ years now so there is plenty of stuff with it. Etherblade server~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TH9 LVL 94 {WELL DEVELOPED}
09/28/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am willing to sell my clash of clans account for $120 through PayPal family and friends. The base is well worth over this amount but I am getting over clash of clans. It's level 94, no name change but the name is Zeus. It's in Crystal league and looking for a new home. Reply for pictures.
I want a developed cSharp
06/25/2013 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I want a Developed cSharp for work
WTB Developed Darkfall Account
02/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I am looking to buy a nicely developed DF account so I don't have to endure the grind. Stats 50+ would be nice. Feel free to PM me or add on MSN to talk. [email protected] is my MSN.