Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DawnGlory Toons

Discussion on DawnGlory Toons within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DawnGlory Toons

I'm selling a full r9rr Sage archer account
The account has three fully geared toons on them
R9rr Archer +10/8 - RW2 700spirit - Has full sage skills
G16 Sin +8/5 - RW1 200spirit - Has a few demon skills
G16 Pyschic +8/5 - RW2 300spirit - Has a few sage
9x Stormbringer - Has a few sage skills

This account comes with an account stash - Bound neck/tome/belt can be shared between toons
Account comes with M fashion - Fly/Ride Mounts
200Event Gold - Tons of hp/mp charms etc.

I'm asking $300 - Middle Man - Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Great D3 Account with 6 max level toons fully geared and WoW with greats toons/Mounts
02/02/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm also willing to trade for TF2 Items. These are the main D3 Characters: 1) 70 Witch Doctor with full jade and Zumimassa set and other crap. 2) 70 DH with full sets. 3) 70 Wizard with full sets. 4) 70 Monk with full sets. 5) 70 Crusader with full sets. 6) 70 Barb with 3 different sets and lots of great gear.
WTT TOONS ON BRUMHART FOR ANY OTHER TOONS ON ANY OTHER SERVER
10/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
like title says i want to trade a lvl 63 zerk whit fine built and good gear and weapon ah lvl 64 ranger whit full cf realm good weapon and pendant whti lvl 2 wings and lvl 1 cloak and al lv 34 swash whit good gear and all toons got like 3k wcoins item on them al on 1 account i wanen trade them for any other class/race i also dotn care about server but i would love it if they where above lvl 55 they dotn have to got a email adres b/c i dont got the email of mien but got that accoutn for...