Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB seeker/sin R9 RR ON DAWNGLORY

Discussion on WTB seeker/sin R9 RR ON DAWNGLORY within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB seeker/sin R9 RR ON DAWNGLORY

Want to buy seeker or sin R9 rr +10/+12/emperor/gem/6 S random or A set on dawnglory (Morai/Harshland) pm your offer and what gear you have.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dawnglory Seeker r9 +10 Garnet gem 120USD
10/27/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
Selling Full r9 seeker +10 Dawnglory server 120USD (Quitting the game) As the title says i am selling a full r999 seeker on DG server for 120USD it is +12 weapon and rest of the gear +10 also has some nation war upgrade items the reason why i am selling for so low it cause am quitting the game tbh server merge was a bad idea/good idea but did not work for me at all + i dont really have time to play since am working now if anyone is interested in buying add me on skype tiger ainthere. You...
[Selling] R9rr Seeker on Dawnglory
09/18/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
R9rr Female Seeker +10 DawnGlory server Im selling my R9rr seeker on Harshlands (Dawnglory) server gear and weapon are refined to +10 2nd rebirth astral sky 5 2 S cards and around 30 A cards on it With a lvl 100 veno and lvl 100 mystic on the same account
[Selling] Dawnglory+12 sage josd seeker 200 USD
09/11/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Sold
[WTB] Female R9r3 Seeker on Dawnglory
09/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there :P I want to buy a Female ( Male is ok too ) R9r3 Seeker on Dawnglory server... PM me + Gear, Screenshots and Price.. Only Paypal and Scammerinos gtfo ;D have a nice day :)
[Trading] 100 seeker on Dream to 100 seeker on Morai
03/18/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
WTT 100 seeker on Dream (Sage). 90 tt gear, g15 weap. and some other stuff to 100 seeker on Morai. gear doesn't matter thanks