Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Coins at (dawnglory) server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Coins at (dawnglory) server

WTS Coins at (dawnglory) server VIA paypal 5m=1usd and 5m=1euro

if wants to trade pm me in skype

skype name: horrenMakrel

Similar Threads
[Selling] Wts r9rr wiz on dawnglory for coins in game
09/25/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I am willing to sell my r9rr wiz (+9 wep +7 armors), it's astral sky 8 Neuma lvls 3-4 Attack passive maxed def passive lvl 6 and crit lol 1. It has 2 S cards BUT he is wearing arm 6 A cards because 4 of them are in 2 sets of 2 cards each( wizard trainer+bm trainer and cleric trainer+archer trainer) the bm trainer is maxed lvls and it have a card in its back that he can reborn it(this is a spirit slot card, very good) the wiz if FULL demon, has all the skills+ morai skills(missing 1...
WTS EMPEROR tome at (dawnglory) server
08/20/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS EMP tome at (dawnglory) server VIA PayPal 600$ in euro or 600$ in usd The payment for the Emperor will be in different parts to minimize the risk for example i show you emperor then you give me 50 euro or dollar then i give you money for how much you sent till you have cash to buy emperor . to minimize the risk if wants to trade pm me in skype skype name: horrenMakrel
selling coins in (Dawnglory) server
08/09/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
selling coins in (Dawnglory) server for $ . 5m = 1 euro and 4.6m= 1 U.S pm me in skype if wants skype name: horrenMakrel
[Buying] R9rr on Dawnglory server(HL+Morai)
08/05/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking to buy a r9rr account on Dawnglory server. I prefer a Physical class like BM, Sin, barb etc. but I can consider other classes too depends on gears. The char must have atleast Astral V and primal passives atleast lvl 5. I also got a Psy that I can trade with, full r9rr but wep g16+10 with nice stats, armors +7 also got aps geared sin +10 g16 wep and myst g16 all same acc. pm me on skype if you got an account ! :D I dont got time for scammers, I've done a couple deals on...
Dawnglory Trade
08/03/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Hey today i start up a new Shop... Couz all Pwi players Know THE SERVERMERGE HL + MORAI = Dawnglory I Got Stuff on Both Server and also buy stuff on this Server :D u also can look on fb https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010210443253 in skype u can pm me [email protected] i add after merge all stuff:D