Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS NV2/3 RB95 ARCHER LOST CITY

Discussion on WTT/WTS NV2/3 RB95 ARCHER LOST CITY within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS NV2/3 RB95 ARCHER LOST CITY

Hey guys! looking to trade this account for another one, getting super bored of archer. Anyways, put alot of time into this acc, willing to trade or be bought. In the way of trades, I'll go for any class other than archer and sin, with NV2 or NV3, no matter the level or status. (Wizards preferred). In the way of selling, I'd like at least $250, but may go lower if you're a nice person. Add me on skype if you wanna talk further, I'll give you the info on my gear on skype.
Thanks guys! Link to basic stats -

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Archer on lost City
02/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
must be level 100+ Skype me at [email protected]
S>R9 Lv. 103 Archer [Lost City]
08/11/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Cultivation: Celestial Demon Awakened Ancestral Divine Hat (4 sockets) +40 HP x4 / +5 Nebulous Cuirass (4 sockets) DEF LV +2 / +5 Nebulous Cuisse (4 sockets) +40 HP x4 / +5 Nebulous Boots (4 sockets) +40 HP x4 / +4 Nebulous Shooter (2 sockets) Attack 42 x2 / +8 Nebulous Bracers (4 sockets) +40 HP x4 / +3
[Selling] 100 archer and 100 bm - lost city
05/23/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
http://i42.tinypic.com/f19l5s.jpg Perfect World: Calculator bm has lvl 11 buff http://i44.tinypic.com/fmrkvt.jpg archer has several demon skills (you can see them in the screenshot), and of the gear worth mentioning it has 3rd cast nv LA boots +7, and the crossbow shown in the screenshot. I'm selling them cheap (to get rid of them), pm me with a decent offer. The highest offer is going to win.
WTS/WTT 92 Archer Lost City
06/01/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Demon Archer level 92 - with demon take aim skill. -inverval 90 rank armor, and a bound +4 85 bow, etc. $20 35030 rep Gear: http://pwcalc.com/82765a35bb2099fb
S> 85 Archer Lost City PWI
10/04/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Really good gear, 2 mil in bank and 29 zen. PM for screenshots and further details. basic details of gear: +3 hh80 bow w/ dual flawless +4 aqua helm good armor Full bikini set with boots and gloves too. Gotta look hot while giving people free arrows in the face 4.2k hp unbuffed, but pure dex build. Great for pvp, and that's what I used it for. Rapes face, and the hp gives survivability vs venos max speed wings max speed mount + anniversary mount