Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seeker lvl 101 + Bemon Barb lvl 101 (Lost City)

Discussion on Seeker lvl 101 + Bemon Barb lvl 101 (Lost City) within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Seeker lvl 101 + Bemon Barb lvl 101 (Lost City)

(WTS) ACCOUNT (Server :Lost City / 2x lvl 101 )

Hi . I want to sell my account here .

Here are some Informations about him.

LVL 101 Sage Seeker
and
LVL 101 Demon Barb on 1 Account.

Screenshots:

Price: 100$ USD or add and let us negotiate.

Please contact me with offers or questions.

Scammers go away. I have no time to waste with you.

Skype-Name: marc_schnelle_19
Old 04/11/2015, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Added some Screenshots about the Account
Hope u like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PW4.jpg (516.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg PWI 0.jpg (525.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg PWI 1.jpg (507.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg PWI 2.jpg (372.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg PWI 5.jpg (499.1 KB, 12 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
102 nv3 seeker lost city
12/01/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
this is my seeker i haven't played them much since i am trying to level my alts and farm R9 for my psychic but anyway here is a pcalc of her gear Perfect World: Calculator most skills level 11 sage but all are at least level 10 pm me offers in game coin only or to ask for SS
Lost City 101 Seeker And 100 bm
08/16/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
I have 101 seeker nv3rdcast/2nd cast seeker full geared 6 or 7 sage skills I have email account you can add me on skype. I can meet you in game. Either post offers on here or pm me. I am accepting PayPal pm me or leave a post on here thanks. Also comes with my demon barb/bm account very nice demon barb buffs. And very good gear and flyers
LOST CITY 101 SEEKER AND BARB!!
08/04/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
My goal on pwi was always to get a r9 weapon, so now I can. I will be selling my account with 'TWO' level 101s for perfect world coins. A barb and a bm. If you need proof that it is actually my account msg me your skype and I'll meet you ingame. Send me an offer either through inbox or comment on this thread. Here are the screenies. http://i.imgur.com/5z29td1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/eXGZ5q2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/boHEENS.jpg
WTS 101 BM/Barb, 100 Seeker/Sin Lost city
07/06/2013 - Perfect World Trading - 4 Replies
all characters on the same account. Perfect World: Calculator That's a link to most of the gear. The claws are Deicide's +10 2 socket with 2 garnet gems. Both the barb and BM are 5.0. The sin is 5.0 whilst using claws and chill of the deep. All 3 chars are demon. the seeker is sage. Most chars have all the necessary demon skills. Sin has +5 4 socket Interval rank 8 top, and Rank 8 weapon +6 2x immaculate garnets. Seeker has Rank 8 aswell. 4 genie's all over 71 lucky points, one genie...
SELLING 105 BARB + 103 SEEKER ACCOUNT ON LOST CITY
05/09/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
The barb its lvl 105 with full 2nd nv set +10 also full vitstones , all sage skills , the wep its 2nd nv hammers cast +12 with GOF on stats , as neck its warsong neck +10 , belt its warsong +10 The seeker have same armors like barb cuz of account stash stone and also 2nd nv dual swords as waepon with nice stats +20 attack lvls . I want to sell the account because i quitted game few months ago. I am waiting offers with real money on my email [email protected] or here . pls be seriously...